Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the ultimate betrayle...i need guidance ; (

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:21 AM
  • 32 Replies
My mother is best friends with my abusive ex whom I have 2 children w..a five yr old autistic son n my 3 yr old son.she doesn't believe I was abused even thou I have proof and he was arrested 3 times for it and he had guns to my head knives to my throat black eyes busted lips burns scrapes bruises ect.of course I hid it from the world when this was going on because I was embarrassed n now we are going throu a court battle so he can have time sharing w the kids...as of right now I have an indefinet restraining order and the kids have one too w the exception of the supervised visitations on wed n Sunday supervised by my MOTHER HIS FRIEND.the story is long I'm sorry ....please help!!!!I need advice I just don't understand how a mother could do this...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM
i will CO my mother.
kngarber
by Katie on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM
3 moms liked this
No no no. Idc if she is my mother or not she would get cut the fuck out and surely would NOT be in charge of supervised visits.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

see if you can get someone else to be in charge of the supervised visitation..someone the court appoints....

i'm sorry your mother has betrayed you.. i think it is the ultimate betrayal when a mom betrays her daughter for some piece of scum man.. like my mom did for my rapist.... she talked to him for YEARS afterwards..gave him a good job reference.. told him where i lived..let him come to the house to tell his side of the story..etc..etc... 

it hurts a lot still..i really hate the bitch...

sorry that your mom is just as evil.. i would cut that bitch out of your life!

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Since she is friends with him that is a very bad idea, have you brought this up to the court?

EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:33 AM

why the hell is your ex besties with your mom? i didn't read past that. 

krissy920
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:36 AM

i would probably never be able to forgive my mother for that kind of betrayal. Is she nice to him for the kids sake, or is she the type to take his side in court to help him get the kids?

kleea1969
by Kristine on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I think you should cut ties with your mother.  She owes you her support not your ex, even if the situation was different and he hadn't been abusive she is your mother and owes you her alliance.  I don't understand it.  My daughter sometimes argues with her boyfriend and I will stick up for him PRIVATELY. never will I act as if my first alliance isn't to her.  if shes being awful yes i let her know but to the side quietly. If she's out of line and asks me I will tell her what I think too, but she's my baby and I am never going against her like that.  I am not trying to bring up something bad but is there a chance something more is going on between the two?  How has your relationship in the past been with your mom?  I am really sorry you are going through this. 

MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Please go back to court get it changed ask for a court ordered supervisor!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Your mother is trash.
rockgal81
by Steph on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I would most definitely cut ties with her and see if you can have someone else appointed supervisor of his visitation. I agree that that is the ultimate betrayal and she doesn't deserve to be in your life or your kids lives.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured