Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Just seen a post with a few Texas mamas...so now im curious...how many of us texas mamas are on here?

Im about 45 mins northwest of Dallas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Replies (491-496):
datssumsheet
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM

East Texas here

JenniferLeighLu
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:41 PM

How long ago was this?  Who did you know?  My brother in law is from Graham.  I lived in Olney from 1979 to 1987 (went to college) then on to WF for five years..then Arlington from 1992 to 1996 when I moved to Indiana.

I didn't think anyone would know of Olney.  And I know Newcastle pretty well too.

Cupkakes1
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Hutto, Tx just NE of Austin
Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Well I used to live in TX until earlier this month. I personally do not like TX anymore. I lived there for 7 yrs and didn't see much but the same thing. It's too hot and over crowded. People are moving there all the time because it is the biggest state in the union. Racism is still going on and the good oh boy club. My spouse was let go from his job because a white female complained to her boss that she didn't want him to speak to her anymore. They blew it all out of contents and then said that it was harassment. WHAT A JOKE. As if he was banned for saying hi to white females. Everyone spoke to each other which is just plain silly to think it was something else. Anyway long story short when he tried to get unemployment his boss told TWC that he was let go because he was stalking a female employee. Not only they blew it all out of portion, they are also big liars. I'm far away now and I love my new state. It's clean, quite and so much to do here. Forget all the hipe about TX. Jobs not all what they are made it up to be either because after 8 long mos he was still unemployed.

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:50 PM

*saw

And my family lived near Austin for a while.  Loved it there and would go back if we could.

Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Houston
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)