Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do some Husbands say...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

They are not leaving the kids after cheating. That they are just leaving you. Yet some act like it's a burden to have visitation, and some slowly disappearout the kids lives. They hate and anger they have after cheating, towards the betrayed spouse, affects the kids also.

Some use the poor escuse that the ex spouse is difficult. Personally if I love my kids nothing would keep me from them.

Any thoughts? FYI!! WOMEN DO THE SAME THING!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
EAzizM
by Erica on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:57 PM
2 moms liked this
It is out of lack of maturity. A real man would never let the failed relationship with the mother affect his relationship with his kids. The same goes for women.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Idk some people are just POS parents
ivegotrhythm
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM

THANK YOU! For saying everything I've seen and been through with my stbx and my stepson.  Now I'm watching the pattern repeat itself with my son.

My theory on the reason is that they can't face their failures.  Their self image is more important than their kids (not all men, just a certain type).  So they move on with their lives and don't want to be reminded of their past failures.  And yes, they blame the ex, or the new girlfriend, or a combination of both so that they don't feel guilty for what they're doing wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:06 PM

My dad left my mom but not us. There was a TON of bitterness and hatred between my parents, TONS. Dad cheated so it was what it was. He never abandoned US though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Because they are scumbags?

Hint #1: They cheated.  

-_-
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:07 PM

IDK. Ask them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured