Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

does this sound like rape or sound made up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
Well I have a seven year old niece (2nd cousin but her mom and I grew up as sisters) and her mom came to.me and told me that yesterday her daughter and my brother who is 21 were in his room. Well the mom goes in the room and brings her out and first thing out of her daughters mouth was that my brother had touched her.

This girl has never been shielded from sexual things because her parents will have sex infront of her and she has claimed that she was touched beforehand and it turned out false. Shes also claimed that my brother went in and peed in the tub when she was taking a bath. He parents were right out in the livingroom and its right outside the bathroom door and he never went in there. And they still believed her though it was.untrue.

I was.raped when i was six until i was.12 and i know how it is to.go through it but looking at my niece i just cant believe she was raped. When her mom kept telling me (not telling anyone else about it) her daughter kept interrupting and talking about the possible rape wirh excitement and wanting to tell everyone. Qhen I was raped and questioned about Iit when I was six I was ashamed and couldnt look the person asking about it in the eye and didnt want ro say anythinf about it.

Her daughter is constantly lying and trying to get my brother in trouble (they pick on each other and my brother is like ten or so mentally) all the time and they always rurn out false withe the girl lying.

I feel I whould believe her because I went through it and know how it is to have that in your head constantly it still bothers me to this day but I just dont believe it. I fewl I should believe her but its hard to knowing shes lied about so much and just what ive seen little kids and myself reacting to be raped at such a young age it doesnt seem likelt. Plus she is around him everyday because they both live my grandma and why all of a.sudden would my brother touch him.

Plus if I believed my kid was raped I would be going to the guy who was accused and say something to them and take my kid to the hospital and neither was done and probably wont happen because the mom doesnt take care of anything thats important.

I asked my ex if he believe its possible and he said no because he knows my brother and also because he knows how my niece acts and lies about everything.

Does it sound like its most likely true or a seven year old making up liea again to start problems.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Being raped at a older age 17 I think she's trying to start drama.
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:39 PM
If she is constantly lying about him why is he living with them?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Is your brother mentally handicapped or do you just see him as 10?

If I knew my neice was witnessing her parent's having sex, I would have called CPS  right away.  DId you?

D.O.E.
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM
2 moms liked this

shes 7.............you believe her.

even if you dont want to

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Thats what im believing too. I just cant fathom a seven year old lying about this because its so serious but all the times shes lued about stuff im going towards her lying

Quoting Anonymous:

Being raped at a older age 17 I think she's trying to start drama.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Keep the brother away from the girl or he could end up in jail for no good reason.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:43 PM
He is menatlly ten.
And cps was involved and they did parenting classes and got to keep the kids

Quoting Anonymous:

Is your brother mentally handicapped or do you just see him as 10?

If I knew my neice was witnessing her parent's having sex, I would have called CPS  right away.  DId you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:44 PM

your post is hard to read, so i can't give my opinion. you're all over the place here

with that said, as a mandated reporter, if I were to hear her say that, I'd have to report what I heard to Child Protective Services. better safe than sorry. what if she isn't lying?

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:44 PM

why is she constantly lying about something like that?

How can that underlying problem not been dealt with, or even discussed? She needs help. A normal person doesn't just go around crying rape all the damn time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Even if she is lying, the fact that a seven year old girl is making those accusations, along with the fact that her parents have sex in front of her, tells me she is being abused in some way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN