Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

About the Steubenville rape

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Rape is not a finger f__k. 

The victim says she may have been drugged.  Is there any evidence to support this?

It's a good bet that if you get sh_t faced enough at a party and you pass out, some idiot may take advantage of you. 

Act like a drunken whore and get treated as such.  Simple. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
meka26
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:23 PM
12 moms liked this

You sound very stupid.They have been found gulity. They were wrong and should be held accountable for their actions. They even taped it and sent it to people. They deserve more than a year or two. If they were tried as adults they would have gotten more years which is what they deserved. If it happened to your daughter I bet you would think differently. She was drunk and passed out. They knew exactly what they were doing. I bet they will think twice before doing it again.

alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:23 PM
24 moms liked this
You must be the girl in HS who believed that oral wasn't sex therefore all those guys you blew didn't count.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:23 PM
4 moms liked this
Smh. You are disgusting. I'm guessing you know the boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Oooooooh shit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM
5 moms liked this
Because drinking means "rape me" right?
angelmine2011
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM
3 moms liked this
Really. It was rape and by law she was not able to consent due to intoxication. Just because she was drink gave those boys no to touch her and rape her. There is no excuse. Had that of been your daughter would you say that to her?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovemysnugbugs
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM
7 moms liked this
I knew I was going to hate this post as soon as I saw the word "rape" in quotation marks.
It was rape, whether she was drugged or just plain drunk those boys had no right to do what they did to her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM
6 moms liked this

If you see someone passed out - maybe drunk? maybe drugged? you don't know - common sense tells you that it's still wrong to steal from them or assault them or rape them. Yes, it's not the best situation to be in, but those boys knew better. Just because someone else is doing something wrong doesn't mean you can go ahead and do whatever you want. There are consequences to your actions. I don't feel sorry for them at all.

rliperote2
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:25 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL omg..

Quoting alexsmomma06:

You must be the girl in HS who believed that oral wasn't sex therefore all those guys you blew didn't count.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:26 PM
7 moms liked this

"dude it's like she's dead!"

"LOL I KNOW"

yeah, those guys are totes innocent, yo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)