Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

About the Steubenville rape

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Rape is not a finger f__k. 

The victim says she may have been drugged.  Is there any evidence to support this?

It's a good bet that if you get sh_t faced enough at a party and you pass out, some idiot may take advantage of you. 

Act like a drunken whore and get treated as such.  Simple. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Replies (281-290):
LadyFreeRider
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LadyFreeRider
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this

lilymomof5
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:05 AM
3 moms liked this

LadyFreeRider
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:08 AM

amyleigh80
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Any forced or unwanted penetration or physical contact is RAPE!

It is not deserved cause you wear a short skirt or low cut blouse.

It is not deserved if you are drunk, high or otherwise impaired.

And it is not the fault of the woman, ever, ever, ever, ever!!!!!
theresaphilly
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Quoting jadsmummy:

Omg you disgust me.

deepthinker
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I think a finger inserted IS sexual assault, but I honestly don't think these boys are guilty of sexual assault.  The accusation came from a video of some other drunken teens, that claimed she was raped vaginally, anal, peed on, and passed around from person to person, house to house.  The girl said she had no KNOWLEDGE of an attack, and only found out because of the video of the drunk boys (not involved), who were talking about it.  I believe the lawyers changed the accusation to "digital penetration", because the other stuff would have been easy to prove, and finger f*cking can't be proved.  I think these boys were persecuted in the media and not in a court of law, and they were used as an example.  I don't think they did it.

BUT... even if they did. It bothers me when someone says a woman can't consent to sex if she is drunk, yet all the teens were drunk.  So if she didn't know what she was doing because she had been drinking, and is not held accountable, why are the boys held accountable and they too were drinking.

This case really bothers me, and I don't think justice was done with a guilty verdict here.

theresaphilly
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM

So this applies to you and your daughters and I am certain that you are giving your sons the permission to rape a woman if she is drunk in his presence. You are such a good mother!

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM
I read fine, thanks. I just think a teen getting drunk isn't necessarily a parenting fail. On the other hand a group of teens gang raping a peer IS!

Quoting Anonymous:

I swear half of you cannot read or comprehend.

Quoting LoriLou75:

What about the stellar parenting the "rape crew" got???

Quoting Anonymous:

Guess shr should have had better parenting to huh? They are all at fault in my opinion.

Quoting LAXmom21:

You're just as disgusting as the OP! She was probably drugged as well. They made a video, carried her passed out body around, they were joking that she was dead she was so out of it(probably from the drugs). And she was 16, probably didn't know how much drinking was going to make her pass out ( IF it was just alcohol). Oh and If SOMEONE IS PASSED OUT AND CAN'T CONSENT IT'S RAPE!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm shocked so many people are siding with this victim. I do think the boys that did this got fair punishment. They should have not touched her but any girl that gets so drunk she passes out surrounded by a football team.. common. Obvisouly this girl was asking for some kind of trouble..

MamaSnaps
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Someone trace that IP. Chances are this is the pathetic asshole who did it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)