Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I fit this stereotype to a T....**PIC ADDED ****

My dad's side of the family is Irish and I have the red hair, green eyes and fair skin and I love it!

I put a pic on page 4 for those that wanted one. Ill be ignorning any negative comments. If you don't like the way I look, fine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Replies (41-47):
HipLikeJunk
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I'm not a great judge of that, but I have heard a lot of women crush on male gingers. Just because you don't think it's attractive, doesn't mean other people feel the same. :)

Quoting Tiff_R_92:

Men with red hair aren't very attractive in MOST cases.

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

I beg to differ.

Quoting Anonymous:

Kids with red hair are usually cute...adults with red hair...not so much.

emerald.forest
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Bump for pic on page 4.
JanineDeer
by Janine on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:08 PM

It is EXTREMELY interesting to read bout dna testing and patterns of migrations and ancient writings....

It seems that there were red-heads in ancient Iberia!  and what I find fascinating is the Irish ancient legends of the Tuath d'danaan "came across the sea,   brought with them  a golden age, had to fight off the original irish, whom they called the firbolgs.  (or fur-bags)   The tuath d'Dananaan ( I have to look it up again to spell it right) were taller than the firbolgs...

And some of the legends say they came from a place "they could not return to"  Iberian?  Redhaired?   Could this be where the atlanteans went?  Atlantis was, after all, right there-  just outside the pillars of Hercules!

And something else discoved now- the "Celtic Cross"  has been found out to be a SEXTANT.   They have now put one together and shown how it works... fits in more and more with the atlantean theory!   They were super seafarers! 

Interesting, isnt' it????

skyelyns_mommie
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Lol my moms family is Irish. I have red hair AMD blue eyes
emerald.forest
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Yes it is! I love all things history!

Quoting JanineDeer:

It is EXTREMELY interesting to read bout dna testing and patterns of migrations and ancient writings....

It seems that there were red-heads in ancient Iberia!  and what I find fascinating is the Irish ancient legends of the Tuath d'danaan "came across the sea,   brought with them  a golden age, had to fight off the original irish, whom they called the firbolgs.  (or fur-bags)   The tuath d'Dananaan ( I have to look it up again to spell it right) were taller than the firbolgs...

And some of the legends say they came from a place "they could not return to"  Iberian?  Redhaired?   Could this be where the atlanteans went?  Atlantis was, after all, right there-  just outside the pillars of Hercules!

And something else discoved now- the "Celtic Cross"  has been found out to be a SEXTANT.   They have now put one together and shown how it works... fits in more and more with the atlantean theory!   They were super seafarers! 

Interesting, isnt' it????

SP_Mama
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:12 PM

I fit that to a tee too, only I'm German.  People always think I'm Irish, though.  *L*

dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Picture message sent from Pinger

Yes I am a pale as they come. I have been called Casper so much. I don't tan..at all!
I burn so easy, it gets so bad during summer I can't go out unless I have on sunscreen. I have to have the highest Spu there is. If I wanna go to the beach, I have to wait till the evening time.
My mom's father was 100 percent Irish, her mom came from Chez Republic, my dad's father was 100 percent mowhawk Native American, my grandmom was German.

So I am a mix of everything..lmao
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)