Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What did your kids do today?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mine played in the water sprinkler!

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Replies (21-30):
MrsCountryMama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I wish they could play in the sprinklers it flurried all day here.
Today ds had baseball camp then basketball playoff game next we had a family dinner with their cousins a very nice day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VAGal25
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Lucky! I want warmer weather! It was cold and rainy here so we ran errands and hung out at the house. I played blocks and puzzles with DD. Fairly boring day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcoll
by Brandi on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:28 PM

No idea, because Daddy and I just got home...lol

We, however, had a great weekend in the mountains and had fun in the outdoor hot tub this morning while it was 17 degrees and snowing :)

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

He went to play at his cousins house. Before that he cleaned the living room and now he's about to take a bath because he smells like onion grass. LOL

gcstar42
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Lol sounds like a nice day for you anyways!

Quoting Anonymous:

not sure. I've been asleep most of the day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
it was magical! lol.

Quoting gcstar42:

Lol sounds like a nice day for you anyways!

Quoting Anonymous:

not sure. I've been asleep most of the day.

pce68
by Patti on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:30 PM

My dd went to church and then hung out in her room all afternoon. I don't know what she did in there. Probably looking at pictures on instagram and watching netflix. I took a nap and played some games on the computer and got on CM.

SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Mine has a cold (darn it, I thought we were all over our colds! Gah! lol) but wanted to go out for a walk in the afternoon. So we walked around the neighborhood. I think the sun and fresh air did him good because he doesn't sound so congested. 

He's now relaxing on the couch watching some cartoons. It's 4:30pm here right now, so I'll make him some dinner soon too.

gcstar42
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Sounds nice minus the sinus infection!

Quoting Cassidysmom611:

We went to church, then my oldest had a First Communion Breakfast. This afternoon I took my youngest to the Drs for a sinus infection, then we came home and ordered pizza for dinner. We waited patiently for Daddy to come home, who went skiing for the weekend. 

alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Relaxed. Played video games, watched movies/tv, played on the computer, did chores and made sure all their homework was ready for tomorrow.

Yes, I realize they had a lot of screen time today. The weather is terrible, and I was studying for an exam tomorrow. It isn't a regular event, so it won't kill them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN