Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What did your kids do today?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mine played in the water sprinkler!

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Replies (31-40):
eesmommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM
We closed our business, sold a hunch of stuffed, stored the rest and gave some away. Traded a car for a camper, loaded it up and moves from Georgia to Florida. We are currently living in Big Lagoon State park. Dh just got a job doing security for a large chain, and we are moving to our temporarily permanent spot at an RV park on Friday. :-) its an adventure of a lifetime, we are having a BLAST!!!!!

Quoting gcstar42:

Sounds like fun! Were yall actually out camping or was this all near your house?

Quoting eesmommy:

Up at 7:00 rode bikes till 8:00, ate breakfast, went to the woods to play with friends, then the little park.. Ate lunch at 12:00, went back to little park, played in the woods, we walked across the alligator pond and the boardwalk to the other park and then back across and to the little park, DS stayed there with friends and DD played in the sand in front of the camper with her friend. They came in at 5:30 for supper, haven't stopped eating since lol. We are going to go take showers and then bedtime. :-)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bear.katten
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM
DS went to the laundromat with us, rode in the car, played with toys most of the day and sucked some boob :-P
Where do you live that you can already play in the sprinklers? We still have snow and its freezing!!!!
gcstar42
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Mmmm I LOVE Arbys!

Quoting ColieO:

Took the baby to the doctor, got Arbys, went to Lowes and then came home, checked on our baby chicks and did yard work. Now I'm cuddling the baby because her Tylenol wore off.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
We went to church and Sunday school. They were the o ly kids today. (It's a small church in a small town.) then we went out to eat with mil and SIL. Then they slept for a few hours! They spent all day yesterday with their cousins and barely slept last night.
gcstar42
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Lol well winter skipped us this year. We had like 2 I wish it would rain here though! I love rain and we need it DESPERATELY!

Quoting VAGal25:

Lucky! I want warmer weather! It was cold and rainy here so we ran errands and hung out at the house. I played blocks and puzzles with DD. Fairly boring day!

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I prefer cold winters. That way the ground freezes. Less bugs and milder summers.

Quoting gcstar42:

Lol we do not get much snow here although we did get it one day around the beginning of January.

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Watched snow melt and play in their playroom. We had a tea party lol.

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this

my boys r at a friends house making st patty day cupcakes. and my dd just got home from being at a neighbors house for past 4 hrs.

4_little_angels
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Finished their homework and played PS3.
IAMmomtotrips
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Kenna had horse back riding lesson this morning (my mom took her, b/c DH and I had a run this morning)...so thankful I didn't go, b/c she's jumping the X on the 3rd level today! I think I would have had a heartattck!

Issy and Alyssa played with poppa.

Then we went to the park and then home, dinner, and bed!
AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
He's at his dad's house so he probably just played around and wrestled with him and his cousins
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN