Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did your kids do today?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mine played in the water sprinkler!

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Replies (41-50):
Venae
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I went to a friend's parents anniverary party. 

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:57 PM
My kiddos teamed up and played, Who can drive mama the most crazy?!

It's been a LONG day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
libramoon007
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Played with all her birthday presents. She also took a long nap and is eating dinner now. Or finishing dinner. Today is her real birthday but we were so low key today but she has a week with her grandparents so she is ready for that. 

gcstar42
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Sorry I meant to say 2 weeks of cool weather lol.

Quoting gcstar42:

Lol well winter skipped us this year. We had like 2 I wish it would rain here though! I love rain and we need it DESPERATELY!

Quoting VAGal25:

Lucky! I want warmer weather! It was cold and rainy here so we ran errands and hung out at the house. I played blocks and puzzles with DD. Fairly boring day!

gcstar42
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Wow sounds nice!

Quoting bcoll:

No idea, because Daddy and I just got home...lol

We, however, had a great weekend in the mountains and had fun in the outdoor hot tub this morning while it was 17 degrees and snowing :)

gcstar42
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Sounds like a very relaxing day!

Quoting pce68:

My dd went to church and then hung out in her room all afternoon. I don't know what she did in there. Probably looking at pictures on instagram and watching netflix. I took a nap and played some games on the computer and got on CM.

gcstar42
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Awww I hate when they are sick.

Quoting SnortysMom:

Mine has a cold (darn it, I thought we were all over our colds! Gah! lol) but wanted to go out for a walk in the afternoon. So we walked around the neighborhood. I think the sun and fresh air did him good because he doesn't sound so congested. 

He's now relaxing on the couch watching some cartoons. It's 4:30pm here right now, so I'll make him some dinner soon too.

FooLynRoo
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine took a train , a bus and a walk, went shopping and had lunch at the Mitsuwa Marketplace, then walked , bused and trained back to the base

gcstar42
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Lol hey we all have days like that. And the majority of people who say they do not are probably lying!

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Relaxed. Played video games, watched movies/tv, played on the computer, did chores and made sure all their homework was ready for tomorrow.

Yes, I realize they had a lot of screen time today. The weather is terrible, and I was studying for an exam tomorrow. It isn't a regular event, so it won't kill them.

melodyhour
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
We drove home from a weekend ski trip. Went to the grocery store and the spice store. Now he is helping set up the wii u that he got for his bday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured