Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Where are your stretchmarks?

And don't say you don't have any, EVERYONE has stretchmarks. Not just from pregnancy but from general growth over the years.

Mine (from pregnancy) are vertically on the sides of my hips. I call them my claws, lol. I also have a couple faint ones on my tummy.
And I have some super faint ones on my butt from puberty or whatever, they've been there since I was 12/13.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Replies (441-442):
nanasprozac
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I was so mad...I didnt get not 1 stretch mark until 3 days before I gave birth to my 1st daughter

eleni1010
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:19 PM

i have stretch marks everywhere from the usual boobs, stomach (yes my stretch marks stretched with number 2), butt, hips, i also have on my upper arms, thighs, behind my knees from a growth spirt when i was about 15, and i have above my ass on my back... probably from getting fat in college and partly from being pregnant twice!

my mother in law had 6 pregnancies and she showed me her stomach and she literally has NONE!! ANYWHERE!! I searched down to her hips!! NOTHING!!!  She is a super freak of nature! lol. She says hers faded after all this time (16 yrs at the time since her last pregnancy). i'm hoping mine will fade too because once these stretch marks start to sag it's gonna really look terrible! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)