Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG!!!! Drama llamas!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
5 moms liked this

Drama next door!!!!!!

My neighbor's son is my OTHER neighbor (so basically, I have both a 40 year old on one side, and her 22 year old son, his wife, and two kids on the other side). Drama drama drama!

The wife beat up her husband, my neighbor (his mom), came over to calm her down and started beating the crap out of HER! Then my neighbor punched her daughter-in-law in the face and kicked her in the face, before her son could pull them apart! She didn't punch her in the stomach because she's apparently pregnant!!

The cops are next door and I hear lots of yelling like "Fucking bitch" and "Bitch has me fucked up!" and apparently the daughter-in-law just ran off with the baby. God knows where she's at now. So she just beat the shit out of her husband and tried to beat up her MIL.

Wow. To top it off, the husband (neighbor's son) is defending his wife saying "Don't beat her up mom!!!"

DH just busted out some wine, gave me a glass and said "To trashy living, babe", LOL

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:59 PM

BUMP!

Sapphire.Tears
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:01 PM
2 moms liked this

LMAO i love your DH's reaction to that!

Mine would probably do something like grab a camera and start taping.

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao. Well atleast it's not dull lol. Thu all probably got trashed for st pattys day prior to the fight Ooo are they video taping it? Maybe they will end up on cops
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:07 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Damn I have no clue. I keep peeking out of my windows to see what's going on and all I see are the cops' flashlights, and I hear them talking.

Definitely not dull! My neighbor (the older woman and other neighbor's mom) and her DH always have fights with SOMEONE when they drink and we saw them drinking earlier with beer cans in the driveway when we got back from grocery shopping.

Sometimes I feel like crap living here (we're renting a duplex while we save to buy a home), but I keep telling myself "This too shall pass...this too shall pass...", and then there's stuff like this that makes it interesting :P

Quoting Fields456:

Lmao. Well atleast it's not dull lol. Thu all probably got trashed for st pattys day prior to the fight Ooo are they video taping it? Maybe they will end up on cops

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Hahaha

Well when I heard the one neighbor yelling in the yard "Oh fuck no. Bitch has got me fucked up!", I was like "BABE! PUT DOWN THE BLACK OPS!" and when I told him there was some fighting going on outside he ran like lightning to put shorts on and see what was going on, haha.

He's so nosey...like a damn woman :P

Quoting Sapphire.Tears:

Sapphire.Tears
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:11 PM

ROFLMFAO. xD

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahaha

Well when I heard the one neighbor yelling in the yard "Oh fuck no. Bitch has got me fucked up!", I was like "BABE! PUT DOWN THE BLACK OPS!" and when I told him there was some fighting going on outside he ran like lightning to put shorts on and see what was going on, haha.

He's so nosey...like a damn woman :P

Quoting Sapphire.Tears:

inkedmomma10
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:14 PM
LMAO! I live on this island in the Potomac River and that's exactly how it is here! I didn't grow up on it, my husband did but there's probably a good 100 houses on it and its like everyone's family and talk about the drama! I just sit back and thank God I just live here and am not ONE OF THEM lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:17 PM

We seriously HATE our neighbors. We're surrounded by this entire fucking family!

In our duplex is the 40 year old mom, her DH, and his son from a previous relationship. In the duplex OVER, are HER parents (elderly people), AND her 22 year old son, his wife, and their two sons. We're freaking surrounded. It's nuts. They wonder why we never come out and hang out...

Quoting inkedmomma10:

LMAO! I live on this island in the Potomac River and that's exactly how it is here! I didn't grow up on it, my husband did but there's probably a good 100 houses on it and its like everyone's family and talk about the drama! I just sit back and thank God I just live here and am not ONE OF THEM lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG! 

DH just went to get some Taco Bell and when he walked in was like "The kid's wife is in the backseat of the cop car!!!!!!!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN