Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I overreacting or is she rude?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:30 AM
  • 72 Replies
My BIL is 18 and has his first gf who is 19. They met before she lives in pakistan. He lives in uae but visits family back home In pakistan where he met her. Well they have that distant relationship going. Bil and I are close like real bro n sis. He wanted me to talk 2 her so bad so I added her on fb and we started chatting yesterday. We didnt finish our convo so I msgd her today at 1:23 hey hibba salam alaikum (muslim greeting) it said seen at 1:25. At 3:30 bil n I chatting im like when did u start talking 2 her today he said 4 hrs ago why usobi asked him why she didnt reply me is everything ok. He said ill ask. At 5pm I said well? Hes all she said shes angry at me so she didn't respond to u thats why I said wtf shes 19 not 2. She couldn't give me a simple hi cuz shes mad at u? Youve been chatting with her 6 hours almost so how angry is she? I know if my sil msg me and I purposely ignored my dh would be pissed and its looked down upon like being a bitch

I told my bil she couldve atleast said hi back if she didnt wanna talk fine but shes ignoring me cuz of u? When I logged off a few hours later I said bye hibba it was nice talkin 2 ya today! He said she msg me she thinks you are mad. Im not mad im just curious I think shes stuck up and conceited. She wants 2 come into our family and told bil she wanna marry him but can't even return a hello?

Im also on my aunt flo so is it hormones or is she a bit rude and conceited. Yesterday when we chatted I spoke in english and she kept writing in urdu. And then she says oh I forgot you don't speak urdu haha....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2BeAmy
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Sorry for typos on my cell
skittlefart
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:33 AM
2 moms liked this

You seem to be overreacting. It's just one missed greeting. Sure it may be a little rude, but it's nothing to get worked over for..just forget about it. 

photo 5f2805dd-aa52-4d3c-a50d-2836ff551b95_zps90b9113b.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe she didn't feel like talking?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2BeAmy
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Thanks!

Quoting skittlefart:

You seem to be overreacting. It's just one missed greeting. Sure it may be a little rude, but it's nothing to get worked over for..just forget about it. 

MamaTurney
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:34 AM
2 moms liked this
It was a Tad childish and rude, but she is fairly young too. I'd give the kid a pass this time. Everyone deserves at least one :-)
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Is this his computer love or something?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kage336
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:35 AM
I couldn't read past the first paragraph. Sorry.
Mommy2BeAmy
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Thats what I thought but she spent 6 hrs chattin with bil she couldn't type me hi her excuse was shes mad at bil so she doesnt wanna talk 2 me.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Maybe she didn't feel like talking?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM

So you want her message back even though it's after midnight there.  *sigh*

did you learn timezones in school?

Mommy2BeAmy
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM
I told him that was strike 1 lol she has 2 more chances lol

Quoting MamaTurney:

It was a Tad childish and rude, but she is fairly young too. I'd give the kid a pass this time. Everyone deserves at least one :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN