Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Need some advice

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:47 AM
  • 8 Replies

I have been in a long distance relationship for 8 months. We have had the talk about moving and it was decided early on that he would be the one to move because one, I own my house and two, my custody is completely 50/50. He also has a child but he only sees him every other weekend. 

Our relationship is serious. We have visited each other 3 times and he is supposed to come here in June. We have had the talks about marriage and kids and we both agreed those things are in our future. My question is this...Do you think I'm wrong for wanting him here? I don't really feel like I have another option. I can't move out of state but I really and truly love this man with all my heart. 

thank you for reading : )

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
newmom2009
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:57 AM

bump 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:01 AM
If u can't move then there is nothing u can do. Does he have problem moving to you? Make sure he secured a job near you before he move.
newmom2009
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Oh no, he has absolutely no problem moving here, and he is already starting to look for jobs here. He's a nurse so he will have no problems finding a job. I think because his mom is worried about his relationship with his son, which I totally understand, is what has me worried

newmom2009
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hip2it
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I don't think you're wrong for wanting him closer, not at all.  I'd be a little cautious of a relationship I've been in for only 8 months with a person I've only seen 3 times.

newmom2009
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Well I am 100% confident in my relationship. I love him with all my heart. I don't need to see him everyday to know that : )

Quoting hip2it:

I don't think you're wrong for wanting him closer, not at all.  I'd be a little cautious of a relationship I've been in for only 8 months with a person I've only seen 3 times.

newmom2009
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:36 PM

BUMP!

newmom2009
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)