Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

confession: if he asked, i'd marry him- even though i dont think i'd want to

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

1) i've always been against marriage.

he knew this going into the relationship, but thought that i'd change over time... i didnt. we broke up. but we still talk and yes, we're still sexually active. i'm not looking for a relationship (quite honestly, i dont even want to be in a relationship at all- i just want sex)...well- in the depth of all honesty- we're doing all the same things we were doing, when in a relationship-- still go to movies, still go out to dinner, still have sex, etc... even IN our relationship, i told him that if he wanted, he could get with another female-- so if he's out bonking another girl right now, i personally dont care (he says that he's not)...

we were together for 5 years. my son is 7. thats the only father figure he's known his entire life (bio-dad bounced when i was a few months pregnant.. and is currently sticking a needle in his arm who knows where). he's heartbroken that we arent together anymore, that he doesnt have his 'stepdad' living with us still (yes- we were living together)...

if he came up to me and said, we have to get married if we enter a relationship, i'd do it... just so he'd be happy that he was married and my son would be happy that he has his 'dad' back.....

which is why i refuse to talk to him about getting back together. i dont WANT to get married-- i dont WANT a relationship right now... i LOVE the freedom of telling him when he can come, when he has to go (that never interferes with his time with my son)...

but i am sad that i broke my son's heart. i'd be tied down in a marriage if it would make my son happy.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Drawing a blank.....

*blink* *blink*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)