Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DISGUSTING HORRIBLE WOMEN, IT IS YOUR FAULT! EDIT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 133 Replies
35 moms liked this

I have to say this!

My heart breaks for women who were raped & blamed!

For women on here to blame rape victims it is heartbreaking.

To say it was/is senseless to ruin lives by prosecuting some of these men for rape, that is awful!  They raped someone, they didn't control themselves, they are rapists, sex offenders, a danger to others. They ruined their own lives, not the drunk female past out, or the prostitute that said no, or the woman walking down the street butt ass naked!

I can not believe women are ok w/a man sticking his fingers in a woman's vagina w/o permission! I can't not believe women feel their lives shouldn't be "ruined!"

My heart honestly hurts over the things I read!  I work w/rape victims, no wonder they are embarrassed, ashamed, hate themselves, want to die!  Some can not get past that, I'm thanking God I got past thinking like this so I could fully heal!

When are some of you women going to expect more from men? I'm afraid of how you are raising your boys if this is how you think, that is for sure!

To all the rape SURVIVORS remember it was not & is not your fault! I don't care if you were drunk, high, a prostitute or changed your mind. It is NOT your fault!

I have to say I find it ridiculous that so many can't get the point of the post.

Nobody has said that women shouldn't be cautious & careful & that we shouldn't teach prevention.

But the victim should't be blamed if she accepted a drink from a friend she trusted & got drugged or drank to much w/people she trusted.

Victim shouldn't be blamed if she came out of the grocery store & walked to her car & got raped bc she was parked in the back w/no street ligh.

Victim shouldn't be blamed if she changed her mind & said "stop, no I don't want this anymore."

Victim shouldn't be blamed if she slept w/a 1000 men.

Victim shouldn't be blamed if she walked into a dark alley alone.

Victim shouldn't be blamed if she got drunk & passed out.

If you taught your daughter prevention & she came home & said "mom I was raped, I'm so sorry my friend gave me a drink & drugged me;" are you going to blame her for her rape bc you taught her to never take a drink from anyone unless she saw it made & handed to her?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:33 AM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:39 AM

BUMP

504bbymami
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:40 AM
You should've heard what my friend just told me.

The women here would go ape shit on her lol.

One of my other friends was raped recently. She went to a club with a guy we all know and then after the club he didn't want to drive her all the way back home and just told her to stay at his house. She didn't want to but he refused to bring her home. So she fell asleep (she was very drunk) and he raped her

I was just talking to my friend about it and she it it was our other friends fault and that she deserved it. She said she never should've went anywhere with him and then she was "laid up in that n****'s bed. That's like going in a lions den and expecting not to get bit"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:42 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree...but until assholes stop blaming the victims and these degenerates actually get punished, nothing's going to change...it's sad...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:42 AM
What?

Quoting 504bbymami:

You should've heard what my friend just told me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:42 AM

I don't want to

Quoting 504bbymami:

Momma.x3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Agreed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilypad12788
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:44 AM

I agree, I'm shocked at how some of these women think.  I pray it never happens to them or their child!  I hope they are teaching their boys to control themselves at least! 

Quoting LucyMom08:

I agree...but until assholes stop blaming the victims and these degenerates actually get punished, nothing's going to change...it's sad...

504bbymami
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Re read the reply.

Quoting LucyMom08:

What?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)