Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Black coffee made me go deaf!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Thought this would grab everyone's attention. Now who drinks black coffee? I do & I can see the difference in how I feel. I feel it's contributing to my weight loss. What benefit do you get from drinking it black only?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Replies (11-20):
AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:57 AM
I've always had coffee black, I haven't really noticed any difference in anything. I can't do creamer, it's so Sickly sweet to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Perhaps more energy than most people?

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

I've always had coffee black, I haven't really noticed any difference in anything. I can't do creamer, it's so Sickly sweet to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:58 AM
If I drink hot coffee then I have to have 2% milk and sweet-n-low with it. If coffee or frozen coffee has to be vanilla.
mamoore83
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Lol I replied to your post then I went on the homepage and saw this with the new title and re opened it ha ha :)
s.osborne
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:00 AM

I LOVE coffee, but never drink it straight black. I get darn close though lol. I probably drink 6-10 cups a day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:00 AM
It was about two years ago and yes I do! I have to know if I eat greasy food to just be prepared to hit the closest bathroom but I am now about 25 pounds less and have been since I had it done. Idk if that does it though, but nothing else has changed

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Oh I'm sorry about the removal of your gallbladder. Do you feel a lot better now?

Quoting Anonymous:

I do but not for weight loss. I just like black coffee! That said since I had my gallbladder removed--it send me straight to the bathroom so I do not drink it everyday!

AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Maybe? I am full of energy anyway because I exercise first thing. I try to avoid sugar which keeps my energy levels pretty stable.

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Perhaps more energy than most people?

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM
I had to grab some attention lol

Quoting mamoore83:

Lol I replied to your post then I went on the homepage and saw this with the new title and re opened it ha ha :)

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Nope. Messes my stomach up.

HelloSweetie
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:04 AM

I do. No sugar, no dairy for me. Cutting the sugar/dairy has def helped my weight loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)