Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Black coffee made me go deaf!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Thought this would grab everyone's attention. Now who drinks black coffee? I do & I can see the difference in how I feel. I feel it's contributing to my weight loss. What benefit do you get from drinking it black only?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Replies (31-40):
Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Congrats on your weight loss...

Quoting balagan_imma:

I drink my coffee black now. About a year ago I didn't and slowly weaned myself from the milk and sugar. I don't know if it contributed to my weight loss, but it did help to retrain my taste buds. I no longer have a serious sweet tooth.

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM
I've cheated few times ... I love pumpkin coffee ok lol. That flavor is gone for now so I'm back to black again =)

Quoting HelloSweetie:

It was a weird transition. One day I just stopped adding anything. hated it, then slowly, I started to enjoy it. Its been 6 months since my coffee had anything but coffee in it :P

Quoting PinkyPan:

I hope to be able to drink my coffee black one day. A year ago I quit using sugar but I still use half & half. I am trying to cut back on the half & half slowly.

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I am afraid that I will hate it too. I could never give up my coffee...it's like breathing. LOL I think I may do what you did just stop adding creamer. I was able to stop sugar and got use to the taste.

Quoting HelloSweetie:

It was a weird transition. One day I just stopped adding anything. hated it, then slowly, I started to enjoy it. Its been 6 months since my coffee had anything but coffee in it :P

Quoting PinkyPan:

I hope to be able to drink my coffee black one day. A year ago I quit using sugar but I still use half & half. I am trying to cut back on the half & half slowly.

notgivinguphope
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM

i didnt know there was much of a benefit lol i just like it black with sugar, although i have heard it is healthier for you that way

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM
You will when you hit at my age=)

Quoting egyptian_mommy:

I have a great love of coffee. But I can't do black coffee.

balagan_imma
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM

It really started to happen once Splenda and I parted ways. The cool thing is that it happened for the kids too. Their idea of a yummy sweet snack - strawberries or an orange.

Quoting Bluescorpia:

I noticed I'm not eating alot of sweets as well.

Quoting balagan_imma:

I drink my coffee black now. About a year ago I didn't and slowly weaned myself from the milk and sugar. I don't know if it contributed to my weight loss, but it did help to retrain my taste buds. I no longer have a serious sweet tooth.

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM
It makes me less bloated now when I drink it black.

Quoting notgivinguphope:

i didnt know there was much of a benefit lol i just like it black with sugar, although i have heard it is healthier for you that way

TheDoctorsWife
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM
I like a little coffee with my cream and sugar
Momoftwinkies
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM
I love black coffee. I am drinking a cup right now. My dh puts sugar and creamer in his....yuck!
Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM
I wish my kids thought that was yummy!!!

Quoting balagan_imma:

It really started to happen once Splenda and I parted ways. The cool thing is that it happened for the kids too. Their idea of a yummy sweet snack - strawberries or an orange.

Quoting Bluescorpia:

I noticed I'm not eating alot of sweets as well.

Quoting balagan_imma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN