Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Black coffee made me go deaf!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Thought this would grab everyone's attention. Now who drinks black coffee? I do & I can see the difference in how I feel. I feel it's contributing to my weight loss. What benefit do you get from drinking it black only?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Replies (71-80):
Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Coffee milk... I never heard of this till I met my boyfriend's family lol. Gross =P

Quoting elephantmamaof2:

I drink my first cup with a splash of creamer and then the rest are black. Dh drinks his as milk with a splash of coffee- so gross lol

HelloSweetie
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:47 AM

My husband drinks his coffee with 1/4 cup of SUGAR in each cup and dry creamer. EW. Im like, you are DRINKING Diabeeetus

Quoting elephantmamaof2:

I drink my first cup with a splash of creamer and then the rest are black. Dh drinks his as milk with a splash of coffee- so gross lol

thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:48 AM

vanilla and some kind of nut but oh man I love muh coffee!

Quoting Bluescorpia:

What is in it? I'm intrigued now...

Quoting thetrollcat:

let me tell ya its some really really good shit

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Lol what is Hawaiian coffee???

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dunno meow I drink my hawaiian coffee all day and Im deaf. I think it made me deafer and possibly dumber

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:49 AM
This sounds delicious! Maybe I will do that with desserts for Easter.

Quoting thetrollcat:

vanilla and some kind of nut but oh man I love muh coffee!

Quoting Bluescorpia:

What is in it? I'm intrigued now...

Quoting thetrollcat:

let me tell ya its some really really good shit

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Lol what is Hawaiian coffee???

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dunno meow I drink my hawaiian coffee all day and Im deaf. I think it made me deafer and possibly dumber

elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting HelloSweetie:

My husband drinks his coffee with 1/4 cup of SUGAR in each cup and dry creamer. EW. Im like, you are DRINKING Diabeeetus

Quoting elephantmamaof2:

Omg the sugar, dh and mil do that too, they think because they use that raw sugar it's ok. No. It's just more expensive diabetes LOL!

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Someone is teasing me now lol. I'm hungry thanks to you!!!!

Quoting HelloSweetie:

LOL. I would so LOVE to bake for people. Paleo Bakery :P I also make donuts and coconut bread. NOM

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Ok I'm sending you my address for you to ship me some ;)

Quoting HelloSweetie:

I made them :)

RECIPE

I use Xylitol instead of Stevia.

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Where can I get some of that cookies?

Quoting HelloSweetie:

LOL I'm eating Paleo pumpkin cookies WITH my black coffee right now.

Quoting Bluescorpia:

I've cheated few times ... I love pumpkin coffee ok lol. That flavor is gone for now so I'm back to black again =)

Quoting HelloSweetie:

It was a weird transition. One day I just stopped adding anything. hated it, then slowly, I started to enjoy it. Its been 6 months since my coffee had anything but coffee in it :P

Quoting PinkyPan:

I hope to be able to drink my coffee black one day. A year ago I quit using sugar but I still use half & half. I am trying to cut back on the half & half slowly.

Shabbydoll78
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I drink my coffee black. I prefer the taste. If I'm going to grind fresh beans, I want to get the whole flavor. No need to doctor it up.

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:52 AM
What brand do you use?

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

I drink my coffee black. I prefer the taste. If I'm going to grind fresh beans, I want to get the whole flavor. No need to doctor it up.

Shabbydoll78
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I usually will go with whole beans from the Coffee bean and tea leaf. I prefer a dark roast, but sometimes I will go medium. Especially during the holidays when I have lots of company.

Quoting Bluescorpia:

What brand do you use?

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

Jennyanne322
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:55 AM
I drink mine black with no sugar. I started doing it for less calories, but now it just tastes better that way. I do get funny looks at Dunkin donuts when I order it sometimes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)