Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's done with me...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies

That's what he said anyway. And then said he didn't mean it and he was "joking."

I was talking with my mom yesterday morning on the phone. She had my kids over night and was going to take them to they church they go to yesterday, but when I took their dirty clothes home Saturday night, and brought back church clothes, I forgot to get their shoes. So they were there with NO shoes to wear (they had sandles on and I had taken them home with me).

She was trying to talk me into going to their church, one I used to go to but have since quit and I was telling her no, we're going to the church we're now members of, we'll drop the kids shoes off with her on our way. She kept on and so I told her, "Mom. I'm done with this conversation." and when I said that DH snapped up, "I'm done with you."

I said, "Do WHAT?" and he wouldn't say it again. Mom's on the phone repeating herself every time I say "what?"....I got tired of it so I just dropped the phone and kept asking him to repeat what he said. He still wouldn't, and I guess mom realized I wasn't on my phone any more so she called DH's and asked what was going on and I just said, "We'll be by there with shoes in about 35 minutes." and threw his phone down.

He still wouldn't repeat himself so I told him "If I heard correctly, you're done with me?? Well, pack your shit and get out." And I went and started throwing his clothes out of the closet while crying my eyes out. He came in there and said he was joking because he heard me telling mom over and over that I was done with the conversation. I guess it makes sense, I don't know.....but I've spent all day yesterday and so far all day today crying. I don't know what to think, say, or do :(

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Are you pregnant?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chrissyk3
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:15 AM
2 moms liked this
It sounds like he was joking. He took what you were saying and tried to make a joke about it. Calm down your emotions are going haywire. Are you pregnant?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:16 AM

No. Newly placed mirena though....

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Are you pregnant?

BEXi
by BEXi on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Youre being dramatic. He's obviously tired of hearing you nag, bitch, whine and complain. I would be too.

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Yeah, you way overreacted, he was just joking around and you got all pissy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:18 AM
5 moms liked this

Wow.  Good thing you didn't overreact.

eye rolling

rockgal81
by Steph on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Total overreaction!! Sounds like you were being a drama queen. Lol
sonnyswoman75
by Malisa on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:20 AM
I overreact too! Its my downfall and Im working on it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by Katie on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:21 AM
I have to agree.

Quoting BEXi:

Youre being dramatic. He's obviously tired of hearing you nag, bitch, whine and complain. I would be too.

SoKamele
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:22 AM

lol....I was totally thinking that.....or premenstrual.

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Are you pregnant?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured