Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

There IS Something Strange Out There!...

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  • 294 Replies
4 moms liked this

Whether you think it's extra terrestrial, spirits, ghosts, or faeries there have been just too many people who've seen something they can't explain...  

What do YOU think?...

Experiences, Ladies?...

Here one of mine:

I was going down to my basement one night.  I was on my steps, carrying a load of clothes to put in the washing machine.  (I live in a house that is 139 years old.)  I surprised something at the bottom of the stairs.  It was all black, but not colored, ---if you know what I mean.  It seemed to be a shadow, an absence of light, but it had big red eyes.  It was about 2 feet tall.  When it saw me it threw it's arms and fingers outward.  It jumped out of my way and ran into my root cellar.  Of course, I ran after it.  I looked all around, but I couldn't find it.  I never saw it again...

Another of mine:

When I was about 22, me and two friends were walking through a meadow at dusk.  We were going up a hill when at the top of the hill we saw things glowing purplish on the ground, about twenty of them.  They were round and about an inch in diameter and looked like jelly.  We didn't touch them.  (afraid)  But, we stepped on them.  They disappeared.  When we stepped back they reappeared.  We did this for a while.  Finally, we got tried of it and left.  As we looked back they were still there.  No, we didn't have a camera.  I wish we'd photographed the things!

Do you have supernatural experiences to relate?...

DO TELL!!!!!!...

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:07 PM

my house was built in 1914,   the former owners asked if I saw their deceased MOM?   Nooooo, I said,  that was enough to scare me  lol

IndigoRose
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

my house was built in 1914,   the former owners asked if I saw their deceased MOM?   Nooooo, I said,  that was enough to scare me  lol

No kidding!  jaw drop

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I can honestly say, the only strange things I have ever seen are the crazy things my 7 year old does. He is one strange boy.

CRIMS0NnCL0VER
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:14 PM
I remember a strange thing that happened was when I was driving home and the sky was getting dark. There was one thick line of light blue in the sky and then in a flash, it disappeared. Im sure its just a weird thing the sky did, but still freaked me out a bit lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol, op i think you seen a rat.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IndigoRose
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Another of mine:

I was sitting up stairs alone.  It was one of those stifling hot days when it's an effort to even move.  It was probably 96 with high humidity too.  I was feeling very drowsy.  I was just closing my eyes when I saw something come through the window screen.  It had a long sparkly golden tail like a comet.

It flew through the room and out the other screened window on the other side of the room, very, very fast.  And, was gone!  (I should say that our upstairs is in the trees, the branches of our 100 year old mulberry tree.)

No, I wasn't asleep, wasn't having a dream.  I really saw it! 

momto2crazykids
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I've seen many strange things BUT i'm very open to all of them, I seen a fairy one time, she was peeking into my house, i was going outside and she jumped off the stairs and took off running but she was very beautiful, she was as big as my hand and glowing couldn't see her dress or face just that she was glowing. Another time my hubby and i were driving on a dark road and on the side of the road i saw a white glowing thing, the best way i can describe it was it looked like lighting but a big mass of it.

IndigoRose
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Lol, op i think you seen a rat.

Nope, it don't think so...  I should have said it was about 2 feet tall and had it's arms and fingers splayed out.  I scared it bad!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:20 PM

No.  Just no.  There is absolutely no evidence for the existence of any of these "creatures".  SMDH

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I've had experiences with ghosts and have seen a UFO.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)