Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Posting to the Psychic Realm? Psychics in general?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 185 Replies
1 mom liked this
Has anyone here done it and had correct readings? I never knew about this group until someone brought it up in a post the other day. I'm just curious because I've never seen a psychic or had my cards read or anything like that done.

Also, what are your experiences with psychics and tarot card readings?

ETA: Please, if your religious beliefs disagree with any if this in general, please just don't post. I really dot want this to be a bashing post.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jorjiegirl
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I done a reading here on cm with a photo, believe it or not the lady was pretty good, said I would be preggo within a few yrs and it would be a girl, that we would come very close to death near the end of pregnancy but would both be just fine and we are! She said later on I will have a son like 3-4 yrs after my dd....well my dd is now 3 and I'm waiting lol....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jorjiegirl
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:22 PM
I forgot to add I would love to do it again just to see if anything new and exciting is coming our way...so if there are any readers out there I would like another one please!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:24 PM
I had a pregnancy reading from the psychic realm ladies and she was right about the gender and a few other things. :)
cadditalbrat
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:25 PM
yeah :) lol i have never really believed in that kinda stuff so for shits and giggle I posted something and honestly I got goose bumps. It was creepy how accurate they were. My mom and DF thought the same thing when I was reading thew replies. I'd do it again :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sapphire.Tears
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I used to do readings on here, I don't anymore though. too many people are rude or just skeptical and bash the psychic posts.  Not to mention, it was frusterating to get the replies that I could tell they were only asking for a reading because they were skeptical, and if I ignored those ones, they started screaming phony. I gave up on that shit. lol

ETA: if anyone wants a reading, feel free to inbox me. I just did one, and after so long not doing them it felt so nice to do it again. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Very cool!

Quoting cadditalbrat:

yeah :) lol i have never really believed in that kinda stuff so for shits and giggle I posted something and honestly I got goose bumps. It was creepy how accurate they were. My mom and DF thought the same thing when I was reading thew replies. I'd do it again :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:29 PM
From what I hear they have their own group.

Quoting jorjiegirl:

I forgot to add I would love to do it again just to see if anything new and exciting is coming our way...so if there are any readers out there I would like another one please!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a reading done on here and she was right on. She said I would get pregnant in June with a boy. This was in January, I believe and after three years of infertility.
I also had a reading done online, a friend said check this lady out, she was offering a free reading. She also said I would get pregnant in June with twin boys after fertility treatments. We had not done nor discussed fertility treatments at that point.
I did get pregnant in June with twins after fertility treatments!

Quoting Anonymous:

Has anyone here done it and had correct readings? I never knew about this group until someone brought it up in a post the other day. I'm just curious because I've never seen a psychic or had my cards read or anything like that done.

Also, what are your experiences with psychics and tarot card readings?

ETA: Please, if your religious beliefs disagree with any if this in general, please just don't post. I really dot want this to be a bashing post.
MrsFlores_2006
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I can do some picture readings... it doesnt come to me all that easy though.. still learning and as a matter of fact i need help my self with a picture of my son...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:32 PM

i am a member. great ladies there. i 100% believe what they tell me. i can also read people. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)