Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Posting to the Psychic Realm? Psychics in general?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Has anyone here done it and had correct readings? I never knew about this group until someone brought it up in a post the other day. I'm just curious because I've never seen a psychic or had my cards read or anything like that done.

Also, what are your experiences with psychics and tarot card readings?

ETA: Please, if your religious beliefs disagree with any if this in general, please just don't post. I really dot want this to be a bashing post.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Replies (181-185):
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM

i tried to join and got denied :(

Quoting LCG83:

I love Psychic Realm. You have to keep in mind that some of them are new to reading. I love that they give everyone a chance though. Sometimes things are spot on and deep, and other times the readings are more general. I am able to read people, but I really try not to do it unless I feel a strong connection. I like to try and give more specific information if I am able. If I'm not getting anything more than just general (could apply to most anyone) info, I normally don't write it.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
I believe in psychics....I just don't believe that everyone who claims to be psychic actually is. I've never had a reading from this site, but I did once post asking for psychic help to find my lost remote control. I completely meant it as a joke, but a woman answered the post and told me exactly where it was.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Seriously? Did they tell you why? I was allowed to join, but it took weeks for them to accept me

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting LCG83:

I love Psychic Realm. You have to keep in mind that some of them are new to reading. I love that they give everyone a chance though. Sometimes things are spot on and deep, and other times the readings are more general. I am able to read people, but I really try not to do it unless I feel a strong connection. I like to try and give more specific information if I am able. If I'm not getting anything more than just general (could apply to most anyone) info, I normally don't write it.

KMadsen
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Yeah, I figured that out when I tries to message her, boo :/ Also, that this post is from March.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's not a member now.

Quoting KMadsen:

Dude, I totally want a reading! Lol. I'm going to message you :)

Quoting Sapphire.Tears:

I used to do readings on here, I don't anymore though. too many people are rude or just skeptical and bash the psychic posts.  Not to mention, it was frusterating to get the replies that I could tell they were only asking for a reading because they were skeptical, and if I ignored those ones, they started screaming phony. I gave up on that shit. lol

ETA: if anyone wants a reading, feel free to inbox me. I just did one, and after so long not doing them it felt so nice to do it again. lol

I believe that when you find love, you hold onto it and cherish it because there is nothing finer, and it may never come again. -Mr. Feeny
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM

yeah no idea why tho 

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously? Did they tell you why? I was allowed to join, but it took weeks for them to accept me

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting LCG83:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)