Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh Is Mad......I don't even see why?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

DD7 has been taking Gymnastics for about 6 months at a The Little Gym in town. She loves it, but it very unstructured and she does not seem to be learning much. So I started looking for a "real" gymnastics school for her. I found her one, she will go at the same time and day as she did at the little gym plus it costs $10 less and has smaller classes. I had told DH last week,  I was going to look for a new gymnastic school for her, and he just ignored me.

Anyway first off, I am the one that takes her every week or my mom will take her and bring her home if I work. My dad is the one who pays for it for her, because she really wanted to do it and I just could not afford it.  

Dinner is always ready before I go and if not it's in the crock pot so all he has to do is serve the other kids and eat!!

I told DH that today she will be starting at the new school and just go on Sat to finish up this month at The Little Gym...He starts ranting and raving that he never gets a say in anything and that I just expect him to go along with it and how I just "leave and expect him to watch the other 2 kids"  blah blah blah...I told him they were his kids too and he could watch them for 1 1/2 hours alone!! He hung up on me

I just see no reason to be mad...Do you?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamabear010
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahahaha leave and expect him to watch the other kids? I assume these are his kids and in which case. Stfu dude you helped make em you help raise. Additional he was given the chance to voice his opinion, he didn't so tough cookie.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ms.bardes
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Ummmmm he should be happy for ur daughter and happy that it cost him nothing and happy to spend time with his kids.....sounds like he expects u to do everything jeez
JC2223
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:38 PM
9 moms liked this

Oh I see plenty of reasons for YOU to be mad.

yayasdaughter
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Lol. Sorry, sounds like maybe he is mad about something else and is just finding something to vent out his anger. Give him time to cool off and reapproach?

TheSidewinder
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I can see why he would say that if he wasn't even consulted, but he making too much out of it. Is he PMSing?

ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:40 PM

ummm... sounds like he has his panties in a bunch. he'll get over it. he had his chance to speak up when you first brought it up.

Keara20
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Is he high? Haha 3 year old tantrum!
MissMissfit
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:41 PM
3 moms liked this

Tell him you aren't in a homosexual relationship, so stop being a pussy.

He needs to step up and be a PARENT. 

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:42 PM
I would ignore it. Screw it. Let him pout. Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:42 PM
3 moms liked this

For your Childish DH.....smdh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN