Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Speech Therapist........

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Out drinking. 

Ok or not?

My hubby saw our ds's therapist out drinking while he was out at a bachlor party. My hubby was the DD so he didn't drink. 

He said she was drinking hard and dancing like a slut.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:04 PM
2 moms liked this
What she does in her free time is none of your business.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:06 PM

So what? I have a speech language pathologiy degree.  There are women of all types.  I presume your husband has friends with jobs.  I'm sure they were drinking hard and acting stupid.  What are their jobs?

News flash:  doctors drink and act stupid, so do police officers, teachers, construction workers, lawyers.... Etc etc etc

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:10 PM

So what that is her personally life. So because you Dh was at a Bachelor party mean it effects his work life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:36 PM

I believe once you are an adult its time to act like one.

Quoting Anonymous:

So what? I have a speech language pathologiy degree.  There are women of all types.  I presume your husband has friends with jobs.  I'm sure they were drinking hard and acting stupid.  What are their jobs?

News flash:  doctors drink and act stupid, so do police officers, teachers, construction workers, lawyers.... Etc etc etc

matofour
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Does we affect how she preformes
Her duty?!

No.

None of your business what she does in her spare time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

So what?

I have a speech language pathologiy degree.  There are women of all types.  I presume your husband has friends with jobs.  I'm sure they were drinking hard and acting stupid.  What are their jobs?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:39 PM

unless she tried to get with your DH who cares? Your DH's friends were probably acting like idiots too...  are you kicking them out of your life?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Was she doing it while she was on the job?  Does it affect her performance on the job?  No?  Then it's none of your business.  You may feel that she should "act like an adult", but if it's not affecting her job, you have no right to judge.  She doesn't have to live up to your standards when she's not working.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Yeah. We're all of your husband's friends adults. Were they acting like adults

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

So what?

I have a speech language pathologiy degree.  There are women of all types.  I presume your husband has friends with jobs.  I'm sure they were drinking hard and acting stupid.  What are their jobs?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN