Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

And they are out...

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:46 PM
  • 8 Replies
Woo hoo!! Both Thing 1 and Thing 2 are asleep. Now it's time for momma pampering... Bubble bath and chocolate. Thing 2 was up most of the night coughing and didn't take a nap today. He has bronchitis which made his asthma flare up. Thing 1 got up grumpy, went to school grumpy, came home grumpy and went to bed grumpy. Dh woke up in a pissy mood. So after dealing with all of them today, it's my turn to relax. So yeah that's my confession for the night.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
xanayda
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay! Enjoy! My 1yo went down with no issues, my 2 yo started crying and having a fit which woke up the 1yo. Now the 2yo is knocked out and the 1yo JUST fell back to sleep. ugh. Now on the folding laundry.... lol. Have some extra chocolate for me! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds lovely! The kid and husband are asleep, I'm the only one who woke up from the nap.

I have a doll's head soaking in fabric softener that I need to take care of, and I gotta pack my husband's lunch.

Then... Well, I'll take a nice hot shower. :)
momof2891
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Thanks I'm planning on it! And I will! :-D

Quoting xanayda:

Yay! Enjoy! My 1yo went down with no issues, my 2 yo started crying and having a fit which woke up the 1yo. Now the 2yo is knocked out and the 1yo JUST fell back to sleep. ugh. Now on the folding laundry.... lol. Have some extra chocolate for me! :)

momof2891
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM
I still need to get dd's lunch ready for school tomorrow but that'll take all of five minutes.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Sounds lovely! The kid and husband are asleep, I'm the only one who woke up from the nap.

I have a doll's head soaking in fabric softener that I need to take care of, and I gotta pack my husband's lunch.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Lucky! I gotta get my husband's lunch cooler from the truck, wash the Tupperware inside, and then pack it up. It's gonna take 20 minutes at most, so still not bad.

Quoting momof2891:

I still need to get dd's lunch ready for school tomorrow but that'll take all of five minutes.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy :)  Most of us have been there.  Naeem's been extra sweet today.  He waited until mama got home from church until he passed out... saying he had to give me a hug & kiss goodnight <3 he sure does know how to make mama's heart melt!

momof2891
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Awwww! That's sweet! Ds feels and sounds awful. I hope the antibiotic and breathing treatments knock this crap out quick. Dd is normally sweet. I don't know what got into her today. I guess everyone is entitled to a bad day, including her. She had a green day at school so I guess that counts for something.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Enjoy :)  Most of us have been there.  Naeem's been extra sweet today.  He waited until mama got home from church until he passed out... saying he had to give me a hug & kiss goodnight <3 he sure does know how to make mama's heart melt!

momof2891
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:18 AM
Well the peace and quiet didn't last long. Ds woke up crying hysterically and saying his ear hurt. So to the ER we went. Now in addition to the bronchitis, he has a double ear infection. He is finally resting after crying for two hours and a dose of Tylenol with codeine.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)