Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Need help! Calling all mediums!!!!!!! *ETA*!!!! *Update*

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:16 AM
  • 113 Replies

SO and I are planning on buying this house and when I seen the pictures I noticed the orbs. I ususally get vibes from houses and this house kinda gave me a weird vibe but not really but I am not sensitive to it. I need someone to tell me if they feel anything seeing these pictures!

http://www.howardhanna.com/property/property.asp?PRM_MLSNumber=943846&PRM_MlsName=Westpenn

Edit: This post has officially freaked me out! I no longer want this house! I felt weird walking in and I don't want to think of it living in this house! Yes this in a desired neighborhood for SO and I and it is a great price but not worth being afraid all the time! I will be talking to SO about how this house really freaks me out! If I say no we will not get it. I am glad I did this whether some of you believe in this type of thing I do and enough people re assured me my feelings were not wrong I cannot go through with buying this home! I want to cry even thinking of living here lol

Update- Well SO woke up (lol he thinks I have insomnia but I am just 31 weeks pregnant and can't sleep) Anyhow he asked what I was doing and I told him I was doing research on the home and I didn't want to say it earlier but the house scared me and I am not just saying that to try to convince him to get the more expensive house that is all finished lol I don't care I really just don't want to live there or be alone there which I would weeks he works nights! Plus I have 5 year old twins and I WOULD freak if they told me they seen something there! He said whatever I want if I don't like it we don't have to live there!! Yaaaayy! lol

I found out the previous owners were an interracial couple he was black and she was white and together they had 8 kids he had 4 dds and she had 2 boys and 2 girls and she had ONE sister that now lives in Buffalo New York with her husband. Also he passed away on 2009 and her last year. He was in the Navy and the first african american pipefitter at a steel mill that closed years ago. He later was security for the local schools sport activities. She was a stay at home mother and wife.

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Psychic realm, you'd have better luck posting there.
nebraskamamaof2
by Chuck on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Creepy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this
It's dust.
lilmama299
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM

I get a good vibe from these pics. I have always been sesitive to these kind of things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Stay away. My eyes could only glance upon it before my stomach churned. I literally felt sickening fear.

Beware that house and all that trespass. DO NOT BUY IT.

Jebekarue
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:24 AM

You can always investigate the addy and see if anything bad has happened.  I think it depends on the state as to whether the realtor has to disclose that type of information. 

I love the house, layout etc especially the price!!!  If I didn't hate the cold and had the money i would jump on it, orbs or not LOL

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Why?! How it looks or is it haunted? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Stay away. My eyes could only glance upon it before my stomach churned. I literally felt sickening fear.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:24 AM
5 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:26 AM

It looks beautiful, but all roses have thorns and all angels have horns.

It's not 'haunted' as such, it's just plain evil

Quoting jackieb2811:

Why?! How it looks or is it haunted? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

That is dust reflecting the camera's flash!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN