Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You know what is sad and pathetic?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When you had more freedom at 14 than you do now. I remember partying, getting high, hanging out with whoever we wanted to, hitch hiking, staying the night with random strangers who we met that day and did drugs with and stayed the night with, etc. I'm not saying I want to do all that now, but I'd like to have some freedom back. My best friend has been out of state for almost a year (she's the one I did all of that with) and this is the only couple of days she'll be in town. So, she says tomorrow she's getting a nice hotel room and wants to catch up with all of her friends. Me and her are BEST friends. We always have been, we lived together, etc. you know who isn't going? ME. Why? Because my boyfriend says another guy might be there. You know, another guy will be there. The stepdad she grew up with and one other guy who is into HER not me! "Oh but what if he says something flirty to you?" I BRUSH IT OFF, IT ISN'T LIKE HE JUST GRABBED MY BOOB! But no! I can't fuc*ing go! I can't wait to be independent and not have to rely on someone else!

vent over

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:51 AM
Replies (261-261):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 55 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:41 AM

i woulda told the bf to fuck off and go suck his OWN dick, then stick it up his ass

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN