Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know my dogs are barking...why are you in my yard?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:43 AM
  • 11 Replies

My dogs woke me up a little while ago. They were going apeshit. It;s 2am. Not cool. So I go out to shut them up. I'm in their kennel which is just off the garage calming them down. I hear a voice that says "you're dogs are barking a lot"

HOLY SHIT I about pee myself. It's dark. It's 2am. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I help you sir?

He repeats your dogs keep barking.

Yeah. get the fuck gone and they would probably stop!!!!

I went inside and called the cops. They just left. The guy was gone but one of the cop cars is driving around still. 

***I was never in any physical danger unless he had a gun or could scale a 6 foot tall fence then survive the attack of one of my dogs. My garage side door opens to the kennel. My kennel is on the side of my house. He was in the yard across my driveway. the driveway seperates my yard and kennel. The fence is only 4 feet tall over there. My dogs bark if there is something to bark about. 

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LexsMami
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:46 AM

That's creepy as fuck. 

Christy644
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:48 AM

I know!!! 

I figured they were barking because of a cat. Boy was I wrong!!!

I am so glad I didn't go out the frint door to shut them up. I would have walked right into the guy, 

Quoting LexsMami:

That's creepy as fuck. 

cajun_lady_swla
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:54 AM
I'd have cut the dogs loose on him if he were in my yard..........and then called the cops while they held him. But around here no voice in the darkness is ever up to any good seeing as the closest neighbor is acres away..... Also the reason I never investigate any "disturbance in the force" without a gun, flashlight and cell phone handy.

Hope the po-po catches your local weirdo without incident!! Stay safe!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LexsMami
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:58 AM

Quoting Christy644:

I know!!! 

I figured they were barking because of a cat. Boy was I wrong!!!

I am so glad I didn't go out the frint door to shut them up. I would have walked right into the guy, 

Quoting LexsMami:

That's creepy as fuck. 

That's why I wish I had a dog. There are constantly people in my yard, people creeping around late cause I live close to a college campus and people walk everywhere. However, there have been several times that I will hear what sounds like someone trying to open my door. I always keep it locked and deadbolted, but still. It is creepy. I can't wait to move. 

I hope they catch him...that is crazy. I am glad you didn't go out the front door...this could be way worse. 

teal_phoenix
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:10 AM

creepy

Sapphire.Tears
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:14 AM

I would have called the cops too. thats creepy as hell!

kirstina
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:15 AM
this! and why would the guy talk to you? its jjst stupid. you didnt know he was there amd he just told on himself. why?

Quoting cajun_lady_swla:

I'd have cut the dogs loose on him if he were in my yard..........and then called the cops while they held him. But around here no voice in the darkness is ever up to any good seeing as the closest neighbor is acres away..... Also the reason I never investigate any "disturbance in the force" without a gun, flashlight and cell phone handy.

Hope the po-po catches your local weirdo without incident!! Stay safe!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:16 AM
I think I would have let my dog loose on him. But I don't investigate any noise, day or night, without a knife or gun on me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:50 AM

He was probably woken up by YOUR dogs. He came out to investigate , upon seeing you, he  mentioned to you about the barking ( not being nasty to you).

How about if he came out with a gun and threatened  to shoot you if you dont stop the barking...

Sounds to me like you're looking for a fight.Not him.

usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Creepy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)