Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NO-ONE IS PRO ABORTION YOU MORONS!!! *edit for the ijits*

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:59 PM
  • 118 Replies
11 moms liked this

So shut the fuck up! Not one person is like "woohoo abortions for all!".

Pro Choice DOES NOT mean pro abortion, that is stupid, completely moronic, you sound like a twat when you say it...

And btw, I am prolife!

edit, because some of you are really dense...

OK, maybe SOME people are "pro abortion" THE POINT IS that pro choice ad pro abortion are not one in the same, just because someone says they are pro choice does not mean they are pro abortion! Prolifers use this interchangeably to try to make people feel bad or make themselves feel better and it's just dumb... I am pro life, but I apparently use more logic than most....

Just because someone is pro choice does not mean they are "for abortion". A prochoice person can believe abortion is evil but also believe that it is a womens right to make that decision for themselves.... Doesn't mean they agree with the decision, or associate with people that agree with that decision...

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
audreesmama
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Eh, my exsil claims to be. She has had SEVEN abortions and says it's easier to get an abortion than to remember the pill or a condom.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:01 PM
4 moms liked this

Ok Pro-life does not mean anti choice either.

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:02 PM
3 moms liked this
Sorry, but you're actually wrong. Although it isn't common I'm sure, yes there are people like that. I've actually seen a few moms on here SAY they are pro-abortion for population control and I've known girls who have had multiple abortions and thought it was funny. Out of all the people in the world, you really don't believe ANYONE out there is like that? Sorry, but there are.

Why are people liking the post? The OP is wrong.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I agree. Although I pretty much hate all the terms used, but idky it is hard for women to grasp that pro-choice does not equal pro abortion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Please just stfu.
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:03 PM

My guess is you haven't met someone that is. I know of 2 offhand that are very pro abortion and think no one should have children.

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Thank you.  Pro-choice and pro-abortion aren't the same thing.  I'm pro-choice and MY choice for MY body is life.  I like having the right to choose what I feel is best for myself and my family.

im_not_trollin
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Well she is just a special kind of twat then, but I hear this all the time when prolifers talk about prochoice folks. It's just dumb.

Quoting audreesmama:

Eh, my exsil claims to be. She has had SEVEN abortions and says it's easier to get an abortion than to remember the pill or a condom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:03 PM
5 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Actually by definition it does, unless you are removing abortion as choice I guess.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok Pro-life does not mean anti choice either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)