Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wwyd

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

so dh and i have actively been looking for vehicle #2. he has been on the main computer (my laptop) a lot looking on craigslist. well, the other day, after we got through "exchanging" one vehicle for another i had to reset my insurance info. new password had to be e-mailed, so i go in and pull up yahoo. it's logged into dh's account. i see a SHIT LOAD of "married and lonely" messages. i didn't say anything at that moment cause kids were up and i wasnt' sure how dh would respond, so i waited til bed time. so i told dh the story. at first he said i was snooping. i said, i was NOT! i pulled up yahoo to check my account for a password reset, and there it was-he then agreed that it was his fault he didn't close out the window and log out. he said he USED to be a part of married and lonley with xw and doesn't even know his login information anymore cause this "family (his words) is too important to him". he also said "besides, you have THE car m-f so IF i was to cheat, they'd have to come here, and you know too many neighbors for it to NOT get back to you that some one was there (neighbors did tell me when they saw bm show up while i was at work-i knew she was going to). he fired up the computer, went to this site, and let me try to log in. and of course (no account found). at first, he was pissed because for a split second i was thinking he was working on cheating on me (yes i did, i got sick to my stomach). he did say, next time, just show me, and get it over with so you're not lingering on about it. he's been openly talking about it asking friends how to get those messages to stop-he's not willing to delete his account because job apps have been given that e-mail for contact.

he also reminded me that his account got hacked, so there's not telling where his account has been used. (it did).

would you have responded this way? believed him?

i do believe him because i have heard by so many sources (even some of his friends that doesn't like me) tell me in simple convo how he feels for me.

it just took me by surprise to see so many messages from this ONE site.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Why would he still have those emails?  It doesn't make sense.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

the one's that i saw were from that day and there wasn't anything is his sent-and you can also retrieve deleted messages-none had been "sent" just inbox deleted

Jlpmmom
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Never been in this position, but I would take his word for it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Then he's a liar.  they wouldn't continue to email him if he wasn't part of the site.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

the one's that i saw were from that day

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Then he's a liar.  they wouldn't continue to email him if he wasn't part of the site.

not one e-mail was from the same person
ALolies
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Not true. Once you have been on a website it is almost impossible to get them to stop emailing. Not to mention that your email address gets sold ALL THE TIME!!! If I so choose, I can enlarge my penis!!! I have never been on any of these websites, yet, I get emails from them all the time... I would have just assumed them to be junk emails...
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

MaNdYbEaR2010
by *Manda* on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Yep. I get them a lot, and I'm never on those sites! Lol.

Quoting ALolies:

Not true. Once you have been on a website it is almost impossible to get them to stop emailing. Not to mention that your email address gets sold ALL THE TIME!!! If I so choose, I can enlarge my penis!!! I have never been on any of these websites, yet, I get emails from them all the time... I would have just assumed them to be junk emails...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN