Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To those who intitated the divorce

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

did your ex ask you for a second chance?  was he obsessive?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM
I separated from my ex on September 19, 2011...because of our state laws and other things, our divorce was finalized on February 18, 2013...and he still asks often to take me back, even though I've been together with my current SO for over a year.
Yes, he was controlling...part of why I divorced him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:50 PM

huh?!!

ksueditz
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Yes and yes. He fought me until the very last minute.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM

He asked for a second chance.  I said no.   He kept asking, and I kept saying no.

Then he stalked me for 3 years and was even caught kneeling on my deck at midnight with a shotgun pointing into my living room window.  He went to jail, and when he was getting out the police warned me that he was going to try to kill me, and they could not protect me 24/7 forever.  I packed what I could in my car with 2 kids, a dog and a cat and drove til I ran out of gas and started a new life.  I couldn't even tell family and friends where I went.  I had the police tell them I was OK.

Finally my ex dropped dead.   By that time we had been living out of state for 10 years.

Quoting Anonymous:

did your ex asked you for a second chance?  was he obsessive?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Did you mean initiated?  And its "ask"  " did your ex *ask* you for a second chance"  Not asked.

hip2it
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:52 PM

No.  It took a full year to finalize, and then about a month after that he tried reconciling.

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Nope. Never. But come to find he was hoping I would change my mind but would never say anything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:54 PM

That's scary.

Quoting Anonymous:

He asked for a second chance.  I said no.   He kept asking, and I kept saying no.

Then he stalked me for 3 years and was even caught kneeling on my deck at midnight with a shotgun pointing into my living room window.  He went to jail, and when he was getting out the police warned me that he was going to try to kill me, and they could not protect me 24/7 forever.  I packed what I could in my car with 2 kids, a dog and a cat and drove til I ran out of gas and started a new life.  I couldn't even tell family and friends where I went.  I had the police tell them I was OK.

Finally my ex dropped dead.   By that time we had been living out of state for 10 years.

Quoting Anonymous:

did your ex asked you for a second chance?  was he obsessive?

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:54 PM

My best friend has been divorced for over a year, the maggot that is her ex was the one that said he wanted a divorce, but she was the one that filed and paid for it.  That grandma's purse, sticky dicked mofo has been trying to get her to agree to a reconciliation since he found out that he would be paying child support, and her parents would not let him live in one of their properties rent free for the sake of the kids (who are with my best friend all the time anyway).  And dude is obsessive.  To the point he was harrassing ME trying to get me to put in a good word for him, to the point that I changed my number, and filed a harrassment report, and my husband got involved. My husband was so worried for her, that he bought her a zap stick, and paid for her to get her CHL and a small CP.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I learn such new and colorful phrases from you women!  I've used a few with my husband and he gives me this look and says, "Have you been on CM again?".  lol

Quote:

That grandma's purse, sticky dicked mofo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)