Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Low carb diet is miraculous!

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:50 PM
  • 18 Replies

I've already lost 15 pounds in a week!

I feel so much better too!

Has anyone else done this? What were your results?

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamabear55
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:52 PM

BUMP

AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:52 PM
I agree. Whenever I cut out sugar the weight falls off. I don't do Atkins but do watch my carb intake!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM
I've never tried it, but I know a lit of people that had really good results. Be careful, though, everyone I know ended up with the worst breath in the world because their body went in to ketosis. I'm not sure what that really means, but it was impossible to breathe near them because their breath was so bad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamabear55
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I know! It's bad!

I brush with baking soda and rinse with salt water 3 times a day. It seems to help

Quoting almondpigeon:

I've never tried it, but I know a lit of people that had really good results. Be careful, though, everyone I know ended up with the worst breath in the world because their body went in to ketosis. I'm not sure what that really means, but it was impossible to breathe near them because their breath was so bad

Mandy575
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I did the low card thing too and felt great but then I gained it all back so now I am an Advocare girl!!! The product have made me feel awesome. I lost body mass not my muscles I gained them. I have never felt better in my life and the best thing is my kids love the products too. They LOVE spark.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:58 PM
I was losing 1-2lbs a day doing that.
mamabear55
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I've never heard of that. What is it?

Quoting Mandy575:

I did the low card thing too and felt great but then I gained it all back so now I am an Advocare girl!!! The product have made me feel awesome. I lost body mass not my muscles I gained them. I have never felt better in my life and the best thing is my kids love the products too. They LOVE spark.

rosie211
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I'm trying to cut carbs too, not completely, but I am a carb freak! It seems to be helping, although I haven't weighed myself this week. Love the atkins products, they are so yummy :)

Mandy575
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:03 PM

They are a sports nutrition and wellness company.  They have been around for 20 years and they are awesome. Spark is awesome it's a energy drink but it's packed full of nutrition so there is no crash and you feel great. There are alot of different products for every one!! 

They are also approved by informed choice.

Quoting mamabear55:

I've never heard of that. What is it?

Quoting Mandy575:

mamabear55
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I'm not obsessive about it. I just cut out all bread products and starches. Pretty easy for me because I love meat and am not a big fan of bread

Quoting rosie211:

I'm trying to cut carbs too, not completely, but I am a carb freak! It seems to be helping, although I haven't weighed myself this week. Love the atkins products, they are so yummy :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)