Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Low carb diet is miraculous!

Posted by   + Show Post

I've already lost 15 pounds in a week!

I feel so much better too!

Has anyone else done this? What were your results?

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Replies (11-18):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:05 PM
I have. With amazing results. However maintaining once you get where you want isn't so easy after low carb. You have to be reallllly careful.. It's not impossible though, I've done it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mom2KIL
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:07 PM
So, do you still eat fruit? I only eat whole grain carbs like whole wheat pasta, brown rice, sweet potatoes, etc. I know that fruit has a lot of sugar but I try to stick to the berries and high fiber ones.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamabear55
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

It's the only thing that works with my PCOS. It's not really a diet, more of a lifestyle chane kwim?

Quoting KristenFowles:

I have. With amazing results. However maintaining once you get where you want isn't so easy after low carb. You have to be reallllly careful.. It's not impossible though, I've done it!

mamabear55
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:09 PM

sometimes. As I've said, I'm not obsessive about it. I just don't eat bread products or starch like potatoes of corn

Quoting Mom2KIL:

So, do you still eat fruit? I only eat whole grain carbs like whole wheat pasta, brown rice, sweet potatoes, etc. I know that fruit has a lot of sugar but I try to stick to the berries and high fiber ones.

MrsWhite101610
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:11 PM
I'm curious too

Quoting mamabear55:

I've never heard of that. What is it?

Quoting Mandy575:

I did the low card thing too and felt great but then I gained it all back so now I am an Advocare girl!!! The product have made me feel awesome. I lost body mass not my muscles I gained them. I have never felt better in my life and the best thing is my kids love the products too. They LOVE spark.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I have done it with success. Just be sure to keep your water intake at appropriate levels.

I am still BFing otherwise I would do it to lose the rest of this baby weight.
krissy920
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:16 PM

i did the omni diet ( hcg0 which is low carb and lost a ton of weight and ive kept it off, you can keep the weight off when the dieting is over if you make a life style choice of eating  helathier.

NNB
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I did this, I dropped down 2 stone and have kept it off :) I tried to go back on it a month a go but for some reason I couldn't handle it and got ill fast :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN