Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is this rape? Small edit...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
A guy friend of mine got really drunk at a party, when he woke up the next morning people were talking about how some "friends" were joking and stripped him down. One of them even stuck their fingers in his ass. I said he needs to go report it, that its rape. He is humiliated, and thinks maybe its his own fault for getting so drunk. What do you think?

Edit, he is bi. Some ladies have asked if this is something he would consent to sober, so, to answer, he might
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Replies (91-93):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:31 PM
stop being a troll.

Quoting Anonymous:

OP stop being a big baby geeze.

Quoting Anonymous:

They crossed the line from fun to criminal when someone stuck their finger in his ass!

Quoting Anonymous:

Uptight much. Drawing on drunks , putting shaving cream in their hand etc all pranks done to people dumb enough to drink themselves unconscious , not criminal people need to stop being babies.

Quoting Mom2_Jimmy_Anka:

Yes, because sexually assaulting someone is hilarious. This attitude is why so many teens think this behavior is ok. Then they end up with criminal records and having to register as sex offenders.

Quoting Anonymous:

they were probably just messing with him , like drawing on his face etc.. people need to lighten up.

Mom2_Jimmy_Anka
by Samantha on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:05 PM

No, it doesn't just mean sex parts. I would also not be ok with someone beating up a drunk person. Drawing on someone may be rude but it will not injure another person. I am done arguing with you at this point because you are being purposely obtuse.

Quoting Anonymous:

So respecting other ppls body just means sex parts ?

Quoting Mom2_Jimmy_Anka:

I don't think that respecting people's bodily integrity is uptight at all. Writing on someone, putting their hand in warm water, and putting shaving cream in their hand is way different than shoving your fingers up thier ass. If you cannot see that I feel sorry for you and the children you are raising.

Quoting Anonymous:

Uptight much. Drawing on drunks , putting shaving cream in their hand etc all pranks done to people dumb enough to drink themselves unconscious , not criminal people need to stop being babies.

Quoting Mom2_Jimmy_Anka:

Yes, because sexually assaulting someone is hilarious. This attitude is why so many teens think this behavior is ok. Then they end up with criminal records and having to register as sex offenders.

Quoting Anonymous:

they were probably just messing with him , like drawing on his face etc.. people need to lighten up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:59 PM
You sound like my snot little sister.

Quoting Anonymous:

stop being a troll.

Quoting Anonymous:

OP stop being a big baby geeze.

Quoting Anonymous:

They crossed the line from fun to criminal when someone stuck their finger in his ass!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mom2_Jimmy_Anka:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)