Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why is that it appears that with certain generations they all name their kids the same name? There are so many names out there... Why do we group up and name them same names?

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Replies (111-114):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:25 AM
All of my kids' names fit their personalities.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
5PointedHuman
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Hahaha! My daugter's middle name is Anastasija. :)

Quoting Josie_P:

The part about the Russian names? Yeah lol. I know at least a dozen Anastasia's lol. It'll always be a beautiful name though!

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

That's true to an extent lol 

Quoting Josie_P:

Eh. Russian names generally haven't changed in the past...500 years or so LOL! I gave my daughter a specific name thinking no one else would have it but there are 3 other girls with the same name at my son's gym class.

937mrsweaver
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:20 PM

thanks me too! ive loved his name forever i knew if i had a boy thats what his name was!

Quoting mayasmama11:

My friend had a little girl last year and named her Riley. Another one of my friends had a girl in december and named her brylee. Not a common name, but its out there! Btw, I LOVE his name!

Quoting 937mrsweaver:

Riley is my sons name and i dont know anyone boy or girl with the same name and i hardly ever hear it

AntzMom24
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:26 PM

If I like the name, I'm using it. How popular they are doesn't affect my choice. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)