Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do your BF/SO/DH's think of...

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:45 PM
  • 97 Replies
CafeMom?

Just curious.

I was telling bf about a few posts and the responses...including the kitty rape post and he laughed the whole way through. (And promised assuredly not to rape the kitten afterwards)

He chuckles at it and knows I don't take it seriously. I've told him it's like an interactve version of Maury or Jackass.

He jokingly calls it 'The Drama Site' or 'Satan's Drivel' (not in a religious manner, as he's not particularly religious)

I don't have to tell you he encourages trolling. (I don't troll on here though.)

What do your partners say of it?

Pre-posting disclaimers:

-Yes, I'm fully aware not all of you have partners who have even opined and you never even bring it up because 'you have a life outside CafeMom. Got it.

-It was a random convo when he called today on a work break. We don't have daily CafeMom catchups, he's not excessively interested and I don't commonly bring it up.

But for those of you who HAVE brought it up...or have had a partner give an unsolicited opinion...what is the general partner opinion?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh calls it the milf club.he laughs at this shit lol.
BrighteyedAsh
by Ashley on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Lmao. Could be worse. At least we get to be called MILFs.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh calls it the milf club.he laughs at this shit lol.

BrighteyedAsh
by Ashley on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:20 PM
BUMP!
Islandmom2boys
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:21 PM

He thinks it's crazy as hell.

ittyprincess604
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I've read him some things from this group. He think MC is hilarious lol he doesn't say much about cafemom. He can tell when I'm cafemoming by the look on my face.
haydsmom2007
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:24 PM
2 moms liked this

He has his own forum that he uses sometimes and they are a lot more interesting on his sight. They don't get all butt hurt and don't have to be politically correct all the time, unlike here. And they can post nudity and stuff. He thinks cafemom is full of a bunch of dumb, bitter women.

KarmaLives13
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

My dh says if I want to bullied by a bunch of women who don't know me that's fine but if it starts affecting him or the boys he's taking away my iPad.  But he laughs at some of the posts..

RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
SO calls it crazie land lol well at least confessions. Lol
BrighteyedAsh
by Ashley on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine can be on a phone call and be like "What you doing?" :hesitate barely a second: and he'll be like "Oh, the drama site?" Lol.

Quoting ittyprincess604:

I've read him some things from this group. He think MC is hilarious lol he doesn't say much about cafemom. He can tell when I'm cafemoming by the look on my face.

BrighteyedAsh
by Ashley on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:48 PM
/b/? Lol

Quoting haydsmom2007:

He has his own forum that he uses sometimes and they are a lot more interesting on his sight. They don't get all butt hurt and don't have to be politically correct all the time, unlike here. And they can post nudity and stuff. He thinks cafemom is full of a bunch of dumb, bitter women.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)