Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is what I saw when I walked into our bedroom...

My big naughty boy pulled himself ALL the way up! He's growing too quick!  

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Replies (21-27):
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Lol, that's what DS wears. My friend had a HUGE baby. He was wearing 2T and was 27 pounds at 7 months. We say he's going to be a line backer. 

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Yep, he can already fit 18 month clothes!

Quoting FoxFire363:

Ah, yup. I forget exactly how much DS was at his 12 month (DW took him) but it wasn't much over 20 pounds. He's going in on Friday for an overdue 15 month check-up, we'll see how he's growing, but he's still pretty tiny. He was 7lbs. 7oz. at birth an 19 inches. You've got yourself a big guy there! 

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Yep, he was 9 pounds 9 ounces, 21.5 inches at birth.

At his last check up (2 months ago) he was 20 pounds, 27 inches.

Quoting FoxFire363:

Wow, he's only 8 months? My 16 month old is a tiny little guy!

ShanesMommy2012
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:50 PM
We always say DS is either going to be a basketball star (because he's so tall) or a football star (because he's so big in general) lol.

Quoting FoxFire363:

Lol, that's what DS wears. My friend had a HUGE baby. He was wearing 2T and was 27 pounds at 7 months. We say he's going to be a line backer. 

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Ah, yup. I forget exactly how much DS was at his 12 month (DW took him) but it wasn't much over 20 pounds. He's going in on Friday for an overdue 15 month check-up, we'll see how he's growing, but he's still pretty tiny. He was 7lbs. 7oz. at birth an 19 inches. You've got yourself a big guy there! 

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

If my DS wants to play football he'll have to be the kicker, lol. Or hope for a big growth spurt! His donor is fairly tall at 6'3" though. So there's hope for him still. Your son is precious, I just want to pinch his cheeks!

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

We always say DS is either going to be a basketball star (because he's so tall) or a football star (because he's so big in general) lol.

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Quoting FoxFire363:

ShanesMommy2012
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:03 PM
He's actually ticklish on his cheeks and chin, lol. Whenever I pinch or tickle them he laughs sooo hard.

Quoting FoxFire363:

If my DS wants to play football he'll have to be the kicker, lol. Or hope for a big growth spurt! His donor is fairly tall at 6'3" though. So there's hope for him still. Your son is precious, I just want to pinch his cheeks!

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stargazerwolf
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Love this age! He's adorable. My 10 month old has been pulling herself up and "furniture cruising" since 7 months, had to lower her crib mattress at 7 months lol. She's so close to walking already, but is little. She's probably about 18 lbs now and 28 inches.

Tckosdk.2012
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Awwww. My 6 month old will be there soon too. They do grow up way too fast.

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Mine is too! I lurves it! It makes him giggle sooo much! 

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

He's actually ticklish on his cheeks and chin, lol. Whenever I pinch or tickle them he laughs sooo hard.

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN