Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's great about where you live?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 150 Replies
1 mom liked this

I live in MD in between Baltimore and D.C. There's lots to do around here and if we need to go a distance to go somewhere, we don't have to go far. Anything from zip lining to going to the beach is available to us.

There's lots of history here. I love the city of Annapolis with it's european appeal and small town feel.  

We have great seafood- mainly crabs.

What would make me want to visit where you live?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elliotmommytobe
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Absolutely nothing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VannaMae307

I live on Fort Bragg. Absolutely fucking nothing is great about it. The only good thing is that Myrtle Beach is only 45 minute flight or 2.5 hour drive. I could live on the beach.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Grass, trees, a river.
angevil53
I love Missouri. Idk why but i do. Lots to do and the weather is changing constantly.
nicki1018
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I live between Richmond and DC, there are tons of shops everything is not too far in either direction. We have pretty cool historical areas, it's beautiful.
aalmomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:20 PM
White dads. It's basically a dried up beach full of sand dunes that are (obviously) white as snow. And the sunsets are to die for. That's pretty much it. This place sucks balls.
AmyR13

nothing

XJetX
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Small town, right on the water (whole place is surrounded by water, for that matter), everyone knows everyone, we actually have seasons rather than it being hot or cold for most or all of the year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aalmomma
2 moms liked this
Sands* not dads haha

Quoting aalmomma:

White dads. It's basically a dried up beach full of sand dunes that are (obviously) white as snow. And the sunsets are to die for. That's pretty much it. This place sucks balls.

nicki1018
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:21 PM
My mom lived in Fayetteville and it's hell just being near ft. Bragg. The traffic is killer.

Quoting VannaMae307:

I live on Fort Bragg. Absolutely fucking nothing is great about it. The only good thing is that Myrtle Beach is only 45 minute flight or 2.5 hour drive. I could live on the beach.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)