Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For the ANTI-vax freaks!! *EDIT*

Posted by   + Show Post

Look at this:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/9mk2M1/www.behance.net/leon_farrant/frame/2878481/

Your welcome.

P.S.: What you do is your business, but please don't bash on pro-vaxers. We all have our reasonings behind our choices.

By "Anti-vax freaks" I mean the moms who keep saying that vaxing mothers are bad mothers for "injecting our children wirh poison".. people who just simply choose not to vax, this is not directed towards.

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Replies (281-289):
BestestMom11
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Believe what you want...you're going to anyway.

I did my own research, made a decision, and stand by it.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

They are in all Vaccines. There is not a wide variety of brands to use. In fact some only have one. I'm sorry but the more and more you say I believe you less and less. 

Quoting BestestMom11:

All I can tell you is that, for the vaccinations/brands that I chose for my dd, there were none of those things in them.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Yes there is arsenic and formaldehyde... and the animal DNA is from growing the virus in the animals lung.... The fetal cells are listed mostly as stem cells.

Quoting BestestMom11:

In the single dose syringes, there is no arsenic or form.

RE: fetus cells, and animal DNA, I've not seen those listed amongst the ingredients of any vaccines.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

So is deadly nightshade. IT all has it's uses. I am more about the arsenic,formaldehyde, animal DNA, aborted fetus cells things like that,

Quoting BestestMom11:

Mmmmmm...

Did you know that mercury is also "naturally occurring"???

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I do not give my child marijuana. And that is not  poison it is a ntural growing plant. Do you know why it's nickname is weed? Because it will grow anywhere. It is 100% natural. And again I do not givbe it to my child nor do I smoke with her anywhere near.

Quoting BestestMom11:

Ooooooooooh, right. I almost forgot who you were.

So, you won't give your kid a vacc, even if it doesn't contain mercury, BUT, pot is OK!?!?!??

Hmmmm.....I call big fat delusional hypocrite.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

It is all th other poisons that are still in it. Plus I call BS on you!

Quoting BestestMom11:

Blah, blah, blah about not giving your child a vaccination because it contains mercury.

We found a doctor that uses single dose, mercury free, injections.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HelloSweetie
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM

human diploid cells, I dont remember which they're in.

Quoting BestestMom11:

RE: fetus cells, and animal DNA, I've not seen those listed amongst the ingredients of any vaccines.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

So is deadly nightshade. IT all has it's uses. I am more about the arsenic,formaldehyde, animal DNA, aborted fetus cells things like that,

Quoting BestestMom11:

Mmmmmm...

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I do not give my child marijuana. And that is not  poison it is a ntural growing plant. Do you know why it's nickname is weed? Because it will grow anywhere. It is 100% natural. And again I do not givbe it to my child nor do I smoke with her anywhere near.

Quoting BestestMom11:

So, you won't give your kid a vacc, even if it doesn't contain mercury, BUT, pot is OK!?!?!??

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Blah, blah, blah about not giving your child a vaccination because it contains mercury.

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Whatever "research" you did is misinformed.

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

They are in all Vaccines. There is not a wide variety of brands to use. In fact some only have one. I'm sorry but the more and more you say I believe you less and less. 

Quoting BestestMom11:

All I can tell you is that, for the vaccinations/brands that I chose for my dd, there were none of those things in them.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Yes there is arsenic and formaldehyde... and the animal DNA is from growing the virus in the animals lung.... The fetal cells are listed mostly as stem cells.

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Mmmmmm...

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Annettey19
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I'm not seeing any source in this graphic, and it really doesn't convince me. Anyone could have drawn this up. Who was it who did this study? When? Who were they working for?

Quoting AllofFive19:

Uh, they were. 

Quoting Isaacsmom913:

You will never convince those who think they are right that they are wrong....they will just tell you that "those diseases were on the decline before vaccinations.  Sigh.

BestestMom11
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:24 PM
I could say the same to you.

You don't pay my bills, so it doesn't signify to me what you think.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Mmmmmm...

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I can list sites and books I have read on the subject.

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Mmmmmm...

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

BestestMom11
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:36 PM
As can I...........

It's probably best just to leave it.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I can list sites and books I have read on the subject.

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Mmmmmm...

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting BestestMom11:

themissheather
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I read the book "Vaccinations" by Aviva Jill Romm and found it to be heavily researched. A few quotes from it:

"According to the World Health Statistics Annual, 1973-1976, volume 2, 'There has been a steady decline of infectious disease (for example smallpox, diptheria, whooping cough, and scarlet fever) in most developing countries. Improved conditions are largely responsible as well as improved nutrition as the primary determinants in the decline of death rates.' "

"Medical historian and social critic Ivan Illich illustrates this point: '...The combines death rate for scarlet fever, diptheria, whooping cough, and measles from 1860 to 1965, for children up to 15, shows that nearly 90 percent of the total decline in death rate over this period had occurred before the introduction of antibiotics and wide-spread immunization.' "

The book goes on to quote a few other medical doctors and has references for all of them (I won't quote everything to save space.)

I also have these links to articles that I don't know how to make clicky.

http://healthsentinel.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2662:historic-data-shows-vaccines-not-key-in-declines-in-death-from-disease&catid=5:original&Itemid=24

http://www.gaia-health.com/articles101/000123-Vaccination-Facts-Tables.shtml

http://www.americanchiropractic.net/immunizations/Disease%20decline%20before%20introduction%20of%20immunization.pdf

http://drlwilson.com/Articles/Vaccines.htm

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/vaccines-didnt-save-us-intellectual-dishonesty-at-its-most-naked/

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/vaccine_awareness/vaccination_inefficacy.html

I will say that I do believe that vaccinations can have their place in develping countries that don't have access to clean water and sanitary conditions. I question their need in developed nations that have quality food and living conditions. I do understand your comment about having no way to completely protect your child. I am personally the mother that wants my child to come in contact with germs to keep her immune system active and functioning. I am also a huge advocate of conferring natural immunity of childhood diseases through breastfeeding, something that vaccines have never been proven to do. Short of writing a book myself, I hope this info provides food for thought.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks for the offer of providing information.

Many of the diseases that people vaccinate for, such as polio, are also spread through contact with saliva, or respiratory droplets that are spread when people cough.

So even though people may wash their hands more, and come into contact with feces less, until you Can figure out a way to keep a mask and gloves on your toddler, there is a very good chance that they will come into contact with these viruses/diseases.

Quoting themissheather:

It's based on epidemiological studies in the US and Europe. I am working currently, and therefore mobile, so I will happily get you some sources when I return home.

Edit: Also, many of these diseases are oral/fecal which is why they are more prevalent in daycare setting or third world countries. Unclean hands and contaminated water spread disease, which means improved sanitation and hygiene plays a significant part in disease reduction.

Quoting Anonymous:

Based on...........

Quoting themissheather:

They say that because its a factual statement.

Quoting Isaacsmom913:

You will never convince those who think they are right that they are wrong....they will just tell you that "those diseases were on the decline before vaccinations.  Sigh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)