Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever been friends with someone and just wanted to punch their spouse in the f'ing head and then run over them ETA

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM
  • 55 Replies

So one of my girlfriends is married to a guy in the Army stationed overseas with my husband and his nickname is King SuperDouche...well he has her chained to her house (figuratively speaking of course). He makes her keep skype on at ALL times, and today we were supposed to have dinner at my house (we try to at least once a week have dinner together just to get out of the house for a bit) and she was walking over here, we live just a block from each other, and he texted her telling her he wanted a picture of the pizza (yep, we were bad lol) that we were having for dinner so she has to run home and take a pic of it and send it to him...then just as she gets here and we're getting the kids fed he wants a picture of their bathroom to prove that shes at home...what the FUCK dude...seriously I just want to---I dont even KNOW what...and I know that she lets him do it because she wont stand up to him. If my husband told me that shit Id be like look here motherfucker theres no fucking way youre controlling me, but then again Im very outspoken I guess. I dont know, I guess it just aggrivates me and I just needed to vent about it. Our other friend and I are bad influences on her according to him, and since she started hanging out with us shes become a shitty mom! Well I'll be...gahhh...ok rant over. 

Have a good night ya'll!

Edit: I just want to edit before somone thinks Im getting in the middle of their relationship, Im not...Im talking about him pulling mine and her friendship apart becuase of his controlling behavior

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
banana-bear
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:43 PM
No. I'm pretty sure that's just you.

Also, friend needs to get out of her controlling relationship.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Sounds like he is living up to his private nick name.

VannaMae307
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Wow. I was going to say yes but thats a bit excessive.
missamanda86
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I guess I just dont get how 1.) someone can be so controlling, and 2.) how someone can let it happen...and when we try to plan things to do and hang out as friends (she and I have kids who are the same age) so the kids can play it seems like he has a way of ruining everyones night

Quoting banana-bear:

missamanda86
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:45 PM

He is! Its ridiculous! I mean I get theyre far away and cant see everything, but damn...at least Im 'allowed' to leave my house

Quoting The_Doodle:

Sounds like he is living up to his private nick name.

banana-bear
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:46 PM
That comment was for the hilarious title. I added in another response after I read it.

He's a dick, she's an enabler.

Quoting missamanda86:

I guess I just dont get how 1.) someone can be so controlling, and 2.) how someone can let it happen...and when we try to plan things to do and hang out as friends (she and I have kids who are the same age) so the kids can play it seems like he has a way of ruining everyones night

Quoting banana-bear:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Ummm Not that bad. However, I barely ever see my BF because her dh is an asshole and he grates my last nerve.

missamanda86
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:46 PM

I think when he gets home in September we wont be seeing anymore of her...like at all

Quoting VannaMae307:

Wow. I was going to say yes but thats a bit excessive.

missamanda86
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:47 PM

lol I know :). I agree that she enables it and eventually its going to push us apart because its SO hard for me not to say something to her

Quoting banana-bear:

That comment was for the hilarious title. I added in another response after I read it.

He's a dick, she's an enabler.

Quoting missamanda86:

Quoting banana-bear:

paganmommy4
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:47 PM

She chose him. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)