Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I just got to page 6 and she deleted her post... Once again! Blah!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Replies (141-150):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:05 AM
That's another one of her lies. Her child doesn't even look biracial, he looks white.

Quoting Anonymous:

What?  I thought she did not know who his father was, but settled on her DH because he could provide a good life for him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the rapper/ singer is a lie. I don't even think she knows him, but she's obsessed with him or something. He has her "GF" in a picture with him on his Instagram, clearly calling her a "fan". Jenna makes up half of the shit she says on here. From her ethnicity to implying Devin is the father of her oldest son, when her husband is the biological father.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:07 AM
You can't go off looks. And her son has a lot of Devin's features.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's another one of her lies. Her child doesn't even look biracial, he looks white.

Quoting Anonymous:

What?  I thought she did not know who his father was, but settled on her DH because he could provide a good life for him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the rapper/ singer is a lie. I don't even think she knows him, but she's obsessed with him or something. He has her "GF" in a picture with him on his Instagram, clearly calling her a "fan". Jenna makes up half of the shit she says on here. From her ethnicity to implying Devin is the father of her oldest son, when her husband is the biological father.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Glittery is Latino and so is her dh. Your point is moot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Ok, Jenna.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:12 AM
I can assure you I'm not Jenna. Just letting you know that the kid being "white" wouldn't prove anything either way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok, Jenna.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Team.macabre
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:20 AM
My thoughts exactly! And cyberstalking too. Yes she put stuff out there but screen shots, really!?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Why don't you bullies leave her the hell alone?  Do you teach your kids to cyber bully others like you do 504?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GwenGray
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:20 AM

what went poof?

skittlefart
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:22 AM

*shakes head* well at least she finally attempted to own up to her own drama...sad part is that's probably going to be the closest to it she ever gets..

photo 5f2805dd-aa52-4d3c-a50d-2836ff551b95_zps90b9113b.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:09 AM

if that's cyberstalking then all these funny pictures from fb comments and autocorrect are the same thing.

if someone's going to be stupid on the internet, then screenshots are going to happen

Quoting Team.macabre:

My thoughts exactly! And cyberstalking too. Yes she put stuff out there but screen shots, really!?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Why don't you bullies leave her the hell alone?  Do you teach your kids to cyber bully others like you do 504?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Because.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)