Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

..like YOU!

wink 

no, but seriously ladies, THAT was fun! I dont think I have ever laughed so hard at a computer screen. THANK you! I really needed a good belly laugh! I'm two weeks away from delivering my third daughter, and I have had nothing but STRESS lately! landlord telling us we had to be out, BY MY DUE DATE! (April 1st) because he wants to move back in!? When we moved in here last April, he said he would LOVE for us to stay for the next 5 years! We weren't planning on leaving yet! 

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Replies (61-70):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:11 AM
1 mom liked this

BUT you only joined this group yesterday...........So why would we notice  you before then?????

Quoting MommyLo:

Apparently, my post makes you all think I care more about this than I actually do..interesting.

but hey, CafeMom said "write a caption that will bring people in"
what better way than make it sound judgemental!? lol

its 3 am, people, relax.

if I cared as much as you seem to think I do, I'd be FAMOUS on this site for correcting people. But I've been here since 2007, and you didnt even notice.

rolling on floor 

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:12 AM
1 mom liked this

i usually make sure i spell most things right, but i rarely use proper capitalization or apostrophes. it was actually cm that made me this way...i used to be a perfectionist about grammar. after a few times of having a post locked while i was making sure my reply was text perfect, i said fuck it and now just type. i dont use spell check often, either, bc it used to freeze my computer, and i fell out of the habit. if a word bothers me enough, though, i will.

i make more mistakes mobile, bc i use swype and dont always pay attention to which word it picked. but at least it capitalizes stuff.

SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:14 AM

Quoting SissyAnn141:

HELP & RUN     screaming                   

SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:15 AM

BUMP!

MommyLo
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:15 AM

joined the GROUP.  I've been here for years. I usually just spend my time here reading. But tonight, I decided to throw a rock at the hornet's nest! *evil laugh* and MAN! did it work or what?! 

Quoting Sassy762:

BUT you only joined this group yesterday...........So why would we notice  you before then?????

Quoting MommyLo:

Apparently, my post makes you all think I care more about this than I actually do..interesting.

its 3 am, people, relax.

if I cared as much as you seem to think I do, I'd be FAMOUS on this site for correcting people. But I've been here since 2007, and you didnt even notice.

rolling on floor 

MommyLo
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:18 AM

once again, I'm not talking about capitalization and punctuation. Come ON, people! you MUST understand the posts I'm talking about!! 

Quoting dmarie2101:

i usually make sure i spell most things right, but i rarely use proper capitalization or apostrophes. it was actually cm that made me this way...i used to be a perfectionist about grammar. after a few times of having a post locked while i was making sure my reply was text perfect, i said fuck it and now just type. i dont use spell check often, either, bc it used to freeze my computer, and i fell out of the habit. if a word bothers me enough, though, i will.

i make more mistakes mobile, bc i use swype and dont always pay attention to which word it picked. but at least it capitalizes stuff.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:18 AM

That is what I said.......

Quoting MommyLo:

joined the GROUP.  I've been here for years. I usually just spend my time here reading. But tonight, I decided to throw a rock at the hornet's nest! *evil laugh* and MAN! did it work or what?! 

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting MommyLo:

its 3 am, people, relax.

rolling on floor 

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:20 AM

...who said i didnt understand?

i just explained my typing habits. you really like to nitpick at shit.

Quoting MommyLo:

once again, I'm not talking about capitalization and punctuation. Come ON, people! you MUST understand the posts I'm talking about!! 

Quoting dmarie2101:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:21 AM
The English language is the hardest language to learn.
paganmommy4
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:21 AM

Has never isnt right either

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)