Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The worst thing he did .....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies
1 mom liked this

What is the absolute WORST thing your DH/SO ever did, in your relationship? What made you SO pissed off, you were seeing red or had smoke coming out of your ears?

*and how did you get over it??

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:57 AM
2 moms liked this

Honestly,my husband's never done anything that's made me that mad.I may get irritated with him from time to time but that's about it,and that's probably more my fault than his.

rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:58 AM
2 moms liked this

I'll probably get bashed for this somehow, but honestly, my husband has just never done anything "bad."  We've been married for 14 years, we didn't get married til we were 32, I think he's just always been very mature and responsible.  His Dad was exactly the same, just a GOOD man, and I think my husband emulates him.  He does get on my nerves a bit because he's "Mr. Clean", but really, not such a bad thing to be, right?

beco8627
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:04 AM
He had an online relationship with someone else 2 yrs into our relationship. I woke up one morning after he went to work and hopped on the computer like I did every morning. His emails were open and right freaking there was their whole relationship. I read everything. It was horrific.
That was about 7 yrs ago. It actually took me a couple yrs to fully gain back his trust. I did though, and he spent a loooong time making it up to me. After the heartache wore off, we started developing a stronger relationship.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:04 AM
I can't think of anything, dh is a big teddy bear. I give him a hard time occasionally but he has never made me anything more than annoyed. Not sure how I'd handle it, that would probably depend on his level of regret.
BridgeEbb
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this

DH has honestly never done anything "bad".  Of course we have our arguments about this or that.  I can't say though that he has ever done anything that bad.  But we are married and I would hope we could work out anything that came along.

danie24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Nothing (yet).

We've been together for 12 years and so far, so good. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:11 AM
He got mad and asked if ds was his during my pregnancy. Since we had trouble ttc... I wanted to smack him.. but I didn't. I just said "how dare you" and left. I never have and never will cheat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I was really interested in the wives who DO have something that pissed them off badly.

Seems like only ones who replied are the ones like me, who have never really had a major problem.

But I see posts on here daily about the f*@%ed up things some DHs do, and thought it would be fun to compile them in one post.

Rae706
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Early in our relationship, DH broke things off because he thought he still wanted to be with BM. I was devastated, but he figured out what he wanted real quick when I packed my stuff and left. He figured out what he wanted and it took a good deal of time, but we worked through it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Verbal, Physical & Emotional Abuse

Shot him

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured