Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Guess which Teen Mom was arrested last night!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:57 AM
  • 40 Replies
And the "Single Mother of the Year" award goes to ... "Teen Mom" star Farrah Abraham, who was busted for DUI Monday night in Nebraska ... TMZ has learned.Law enforcement tells us ... 20-year-old Abraham -- who first appeared on "Teen Mom" back in 2009 -- was pulled over in Omaha just after 1AM after hanging a wide turn ... and nearly hitting a police cruiser.Cops administered the standard field sobriety test -- and we're told Abraham tanked ... blowing a .147 on a breathalyzer ... nearly twice the legal limit in the Cornhusker State.The good news ... we're told Abraham's 4-year-old daughter was NOT in the car at the time of her arrest.Baby steps.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lalalie
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:00 AM
4 moms liked this

I guessed Jenelle before opening this, lol.

Isn't Farrah the goofy looking one obsessed with plastic surgery? I don't watch the show, but I think I've seen her on some kind of Q and A thing they had.

amy1will
by Amethyst on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Lol I would think her too lol.

Yea she is and with guys. She wants to date a lot.

Quoting Lalalie:

Isn't Farrah the goofy looking one obsessed with plastic surgery? I don't watch the show, but I think I've seen her on some kind of Q and A thing they had.

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Yeah, I think I have the right one in mind. She got a lot of online criticism for waxing or plucking, or doing something to her daughters eyebrows.

How much did those girls get for that stupid show? Like enough to not have to work for awhile? I'm just wondering because from what I've seen in magazines they have houses, and go to college... and I'm just wondering where their kids are and how they are paying for it all, lol.

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting Lalalie:

amy1will
by Amethyst on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Yea you have the right one.

I'm not to sure but it must be a lot for them to have everything they do.

Quoting Lalalie:

Yeah, I think I have the right one in mind. She got a lot of online criticism for waxing or plucking, or doing something to her daughters eyebrows.

How much did those girls get for that stupid show? Like enough to not have to work for awhile? I'm just wondering because from what I've seen in magazines they have houses, and go to college... and I'm just wondering where their kids are and how they are paying for it all, lol.

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting Lalalie:

Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:10 AM
I did to lol

Quoting Lalalie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:10 AM
I was hoping it was Maci. That party animal has been pissing me off.
MeaganP
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Who cares
Lalalie
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:12 AM

Yeah, there doesn't ever seem to really be any news about their children but they do seem to have a lot of stuff. Stuff that normal teens can't afford, and kind of makes it seem like 'get pregnant this early and you'll  be fine... look, she has her own house!'

It's kind of misleading for kids who don't have strong parental figures to teach them that isn't how it goes. I know a lot of teen girls who aspire to be pregnant. It is tragic.

Quoting amy1will:

Yea you have the right one.

I'm not to sure but it must be a lot for them to have everything they do.

Quoting Lalalie:

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting Lalalie:

vickiheitzler
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:17 AM
3 moms liked this
Why? Because she works hard and parties when Ryan has Bentley?

Quoting Anonymous:

I was hoping it was Maci. That party animal has been pissing me off.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:20 AM
its something like 10grand an episode. plus they get paid for each.time it aires but idk how mucj

Quoting Lalalie:

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting Lalalie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)