Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Crazy ex MIL called cps on me ETU

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

For "feeding ds7 an improperly restrictive diet"

SW will be here in 10mins.

smdh  this woman is crazy and bitter.

Btw, yea, we do have a restrictive diet.  I have a severe peanut allergy and my house is peanut free.  Ohhhhh nooooo! He's gonna drop dead from peanut free products! 

eye rolling

The worker came and was a little confused lol.  She was also pretty irritated.  She told me her next call was to visit a kid in the hospital who had been beaten by his parents badly enough to have broken bones, that CPS didn't need these calls.  I agreed.

Case will be closed, she said I would get a letter.  

Big surprise.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:37 AM

That bitch would never see my kids again.

model1000mom
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Wow what a waste of resources and time for CPS. I hope they plan on sending her a warning for false reporting! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:39 AM

I see what your saying now.  My kid is the picture of health :) (no proud mama there eh?)

I just don't allow peanuts because I can't be exposed to them.  No biggy, but it was always a big thing to ex mil.  

Quoting Lottie925:

Of course not having peanuts in the house of a severely allergic person is not a problem.

But is the crazy ex MIL concerned that he's underweight?

Quoting Anonymous:

He's in 2nd grade and nearly 5' tall.  I would say no, not small.  But that is neither here nor there.  Not having peanuts in the house is not the end of the world.

Quoting Lottie925:

Is your son small for his age? Close to underweight?

BlessedBeX3
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:40 AM

does your Dh know about hat your MIL did. My dh would be furious if his dad did something like tat and if my mom did something like that i'd fucking disown her

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:40 AM

She already doesn't.  Thus, the false report.

She was allowed, but dad is a drug addict and she is an enabler.  Dad has no access (currently, stupid me still holds hope that will change one day) and she kept bringing ds to dad when she had a visit.  So no visits for her now too, she is a real piece of work.

Quoting N_maricle:

That bitch would never see my kids again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:41 AM

ex MIL  wink mini

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

does your Dh know about hat your MIL did. My dh would be furious if his dad did something like tat and if my mom did something like that i'd fucking disown her

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I think they need to charge people criminally who make those types of calls.

kaylamom2004
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:44 AM

WHen people make false claims ... you have nothing to worry about.

Just keep record of the false claim & the closing paperwork.

BlessedBeX3
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

ex MIL  wink mini

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

ah I see. well does your ex-dh know?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:46 AM

To protect those who genuinely make mistakes, and to not discourage people from calling, I think after 3 calls you should be charged.  Like how people are charged for calling 911.

This would be the second time ex mil made a false report.  Last time she reported me for having dyscalculia.  I shit you not, this psycho called and reported me for having a math learning disbility.  She said due to my inability to comprehend distances and math equations I was an unfit mother.

Quoting carterscutie85:

I think they need to charge people criminally who make those types of calls.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)