Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do your kids look like your childhood photos?

Posted by   + Show Post

Share!

The first few will be me then i will do each boy. I am mobile so cant do them together :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Replies (41-50):
bcoll
by Brandi on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Three look like me, four look like daddy.

coala
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM

She doesn't look like either of us.  If you have a profile of our DD she looks like Daddy, but straight on she looks more like me.  She got a good combo of the both of us.

rcmama10
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:01 AM
My little one looks just like me, there is no denying she is mine.
Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:02 AM

yep. i actually have a frame on my wall that has 4 slots and has a photo of me, my daughter, my husband, and my son. unless i tell people who it is no one can tell the difference. especially with my husband and son. my daughter and i have some differences if you point them out. mainly in the eyes. she has eyes like her dad. 

nikabear
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:02 AM
My youngest does
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Yes my dd does at ages 2 and 3. Don't have pictures to post right now though. 

Lorena
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Non of my kids look like me. But our oldedt is the spitting image of his dad. My next too look just like their uncle (neither dh or I have met him). Our youngest togeather looks just like dh's niece.
Jennyanne322
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Yepp. DS is my mini me. He looks just like my brother and I as kids. Some pictures of my brother at the same age, you can't tell the difference of who is who. I don't have any on phone though. :-(
gizmo538
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:28 AM

My oldest DD looks just like her Daddy but my second DD is the spitting image of me.

I saw an old picture of me as a baby, sitting in a high chair at my sister's birthday party. I couldn't believe it because it was like looking at a picture of my DD.

Then my sister made a video of our family tree and in every baby picture I had to remind myself that those were pictures of me and not my DD lol :)

(Sorry for any typos, my keyboard is not working very well today. I keep having to hit letters 3 or 4 times to get them to come up)

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:34 AM

My kid looks nothing like me, or else my mom would have said something by now. She looks just like my husband. I don't have baby pictures of him or me to share, though. He wouldn't want his baby pictures shared anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)