Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Affairs- did you really not know

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I hear a lot of women say they were blind sided by affairs. I am just curious if you really truly didn't know or wanted to deny it?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Replies (181-181):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Both,  he was a friend and it happened.   Everyone knows me will say they were shocked I had an affair< I was always Ms Goody two shoes> trust me I am not proud of having an affair but I dont regret it.    As a morality issue, true it is, but God be the Judge of me.  

We can agree to disagree.

Again.  I am sorry your marriage did not work out, i hope you are in a better place :)

Quoting Francess33:

So, which is it? Did it "just happen" or did you "find him"? Sounds like justifications to me. It's a morality issue, why not end the marriage and leave before finding someone else? My exh was never around and I was lonely, he told me our children could keep me company. Someone had to be the mature responsible one, having an affair is neither of those. I chose divorce.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I did not love my now EXHubby, he was off somewhere else never came home or cared, so guess what?  I found somebody who cares, so I dont care what you or another CMoms say, sorry your marriage did not work out, I did not sleep with your man or anybody elses, the guy I cheated with was single..  and guess what ? I am happily married to him.. 

Quoting Francess33:

Bullshit. If you truly loved your SO and had any self respect and morals you would NOTdo that. My marriage was a farce and I was cheated on but I NEVER entertained the thought of cheating, even as revenge.

Quoting Anonymous:

I admit when I had an affair, it just happened, I did not think I would ever do it, but sometimes you cant help what you feel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)