Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Affairs- did you really not know

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I hear a lot of women say they were blind sided by affairs. I am just curious if you really truly didn't know or wanted to deny it?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Bump
AthenaGrace
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I truly had no idea. The rug was completely swept out from under me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:07 PM

First hubby, Yes I knew everytime but stayed for a long time because of my son,  2nd hubby I knew but was surprised to find out it was a man. 3rd times the charm, been married for 10 years and I see no signs at all and never have.

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:15 AM

I most likely would not have married him in the first place or would have left him. Douche bags aren't worth marrying or holding onto. 

Quoting Anonymous:

trust me,if you were married to my EX,  you would of had an affair too  LMAO

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

I know, it's not knowing how to accept personal responsibility when it comes to your choices, I mean "feelings". 

Quoting Anonymous:

your opinion,  :)

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

This is a bunch of BS.

Quoting Anonymous:

I admit when I had an affair, it just happened, I did not think I would ever do it, but sometimes you cant help what you feel

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I got married too soon, What can I tell you?  

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

I most likely would not have married him in the first place or would have left him. Douche bags aren't worth marrying or holding onto. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

I know, it's not knowing how to accept personal responsibility when it comes to your choices, I mean "feelings". 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

This is a bunch of BS.

Quoting Anonymous:

I admit when I had an affair, it just happened, I did not think I would ever do it, but sometimes you cant help what you feel

blueeyedpixie
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:11 AM
I really didn't know until I did snooping one day. I confronted him and though it had just started but it had been going on for 5 months:( looking back I saw the signs. I guess I was just subconsciously blinded to it. Didn't think he would do that or that that would happen to me. I felt like an idiot for not thinking it could happen to me...:(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM

That's where personal responsibility comes in. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I got married too soon, What can I tell you?  

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

This is a bunch of BS.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Right?!?! And how does that justify cheating?? Some of these posters kill me

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

This is a bunch of BS.

Quoting Anonymous:

liltigersmom
by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Does the ow really think that her married lover is not sleeping with his wife. I mean, really do you think he has not slept with his wife in months? or for the whole durration of his affair?

Do you really think, hes going home and telling his wife he is having an affair, and his wife is like okay thats fine, dinner is at 6pm.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Jun. 6, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I was truly blindsided. Everything seemed great. Of course, that was only because I didn't recognize my SO's personal "red flags" at the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN