Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

oh god no....update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 226 Replies

my son is 19, he moved out last year so he has his own place, anyway so a couple weeks ago he told me he met this AMAZING girl at some teen club thing. so he's been dating the AMAZING girl for 2 weeks,well just now(like 10 minutes ago) he calls me freaked out, iv never heard him like that before and im trying to get him to tell me whats going on because he keeps says "i dont know what to do" finally i got it out of him...the girl showed up at his apartment beat up, black eye, what looks like a mark on her cheek from a ring, her arms are scratched up and i can hear her crying in the back ground.he told me "i'll call you back in a second let me calm liliana down shes making herself sick" so now im sitting here trying to figure out what *I* should do, should i go over there and see whats going on? should i let my son deal with it since shes his gf?.....idk what to think, could it have been someone jumping her or maybe her family?(i hope its not her family) 

he just called me back, im going over there right now, and i was right....it was her parents...i'll update when i get a chance,oh the gf is about to turn 18 btw he just told me

im just going to update quick since the police are here already and i was texting my dh about whats going on anyway, my son said her parents got mad because she had a picture of him on her phone, and they we're already mad because she got a c- in math so her mom got physical with her. from what im over hearing it sounds like since liliana is almost 18 they are going to let her stay with my son. i'll update again when the police leave

the police are taking her to her parents house to get her clothes, and they said they would bring her back here....my son is running around trying to clean up even though shes been here all morning anyway lol he told me liliana was embarrassed that this is how i got to see her for the first time. her parents are going to be charged with assault and shes getting a restraining order on them. now idk if i should let her stay here with ds since they have only been dating 2 weeks or if i should take her to my house until shes 18 and then let her choose, i think im going to go get some lunch from the burger place down the street so i'll be back again.

ignore that last question lol shes going to be 18 in 2 days

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe she's married and her husband caught her with your son.
bear.katten
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Beatin' each other up n shit!

He may really appreciate the support, I'd go over.. I'm sure the police will need to get involved..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM

LOL seriously though I would go over there. What if whoever did that shows up at your sons house.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

i dont think shes even old enough to be married to be honest

Charliesmommy11
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I would give him a few minutes and then call back and see if you can get anymore details and then offer to come over not just show up.
RaynesMommy07
See if he calls you back.
twinmommy27
1 mom liked this
I'd go over!
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I would wait for him to call you back.

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd go over there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Quoting littlesippycup:

LOL seriously though I would go over there. What if whoever did that shows up at your sons house.

Quoting Anonymous:

i guess i should go over there......i'll wait a few more minutes to see if he calls me again if not i'll go over there in 5-10 minutes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)